Let Me Out.

The short blue haired child raced down the hall as fast as his little legs could carry him, eyes wide and his breathing heavy.

I don't like it..

I just want to be with my friends...

Where's Dad?...

Why isn't he helping me?...

Does he even care?..

N-NO! Dad loves me! He's probably out there trying to find a way to get me out of this awful place right now!

These were all thoughts racing through the young boys mind as he tried to get away from the lamp, who was currently following him on long legs as he sang about dreams.

He jumped the green arm chair that His tall, red head friend would usually sit, though he stumbled a little when he landed on his feet, he ran through the kitchen, which was quiet, though there were still small puddles of blood and chunks of meat everywhere.

He shuddered as he ran for the door, he's had enough, he wanted out, and he wanted out BADLY.

He twisted the knob and pulled and pulled, but it wouldn't open, he could hear the lamps annoying laughter getting closer and he started to hyperventilate.

He kicked the door "P-PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!" He cried and beat the door, he tried to open it once more, and it opened a crack, and he swore he saw his fathers long yellow legs and arms.

He stumbled backwards as the door was yanked closed again, was his father really trying to keep him here? But this place was horrible!

He teared up and looked down, he was trembling as he could hear the lamp get closer, he didn't want to learn about dreams, but it didn't seem like he had much a choice....

(Just so y'all know, Chapters with just Donnie or just one character besides Robin or Harry, they tend to be shorter, other then that, I try to keep chapters at a minimum of 900 or 1000 words. Thanks for reading.)