Yes.

( Please forgive this chapter if it seems a bit rushed and stupid sounding, I felt like doing this, so urh...yeah, sorry if this chapter is horrible. )

Robin was exhausted as he walked into the Grocery store on the street, shuffling his feet, then tried to perk up as he walked in, and the cold air hit him in the face, he shivered.

He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to comb it back and make it neater, but to no avail.

He walked up to the managers office and knocked on the door, and a muffled "Come in!" Sounded.

Robin walked in and tried to straighten his clothes a bit more "H-Hello Sir." He said and nodded towards the man behind the desk, who looked kind enough, big blue eyes soft as he looked the Man in front of him over, his short black hair combed back.

The man smiled "Your Robin, correct?.." He asked and tilted his head, Robin smiled weakly "Yes....Yes sir." He said and sat down in the chair across from the man.

The Manager nodded, and extended a hand "I'm Michael, it's pleasure to meet you, Young man!" He said cheerfully.

Robin shook his hand quietly "it's a pleasure to meet you as well sir.." He said and then sat back when the manager let go, and pulled back.

Michael cleared his throat "well, now that introductions are out of the way!" He nodded "Why do you want to work here again?.." He asked and looked at the man.

Robin shifted uncomfortably in his seat "w...well you see sir....I'm in a bit of a bind at the moment..." He said softly, and Michael raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

He looked down "And I'm broke....I need the money, sir.." He said almost shamefully.

Then Michael extended his hand and Robin jumped, and shakily took it, looking at the man in confusion.

Michael smiled wide "well then, would you like to start today?" He asked and Robin blinked "R-Really?.." He whispered.

Michael laughed a bit again "yes! I don't have many questions to ask Son, and Truth be told by that held wanted sign out there, I need the employees! And you need the money, so I suppose I'm doing both of us a favor by hiring you." He shrugged, like it didn't matter much.

Robin smiled back at the Manager and nodded "then....Y-Yes sir! I would love to start today!.." He said and stood up as Michael did, and he walked over to a closet and walked inside.

Robin felt awkward as he just stood there for a few minutes, waiting for his new boss to come back out, and when he did, he tilted his head at the uniform "here ya go, sorry, it may be a bit big for ya, it's either that or one of the ones that I think would be to small for ya." He grinned.

He smiled and chuckled lightly "okay! Thank you sir!" He said and nodded to the manager as he was handed the uniform "then you go get changed, and then meat me by the deli section and I'll show you what you'll be doing!" He said and walked out.

Robin felt a little nervous at the thought of working with meat, he knew it wasn't the same, but he felt like even just the smell of uncooked meat, or the feeling of it, would make him sick to his stomach, hell, just the thought was!

He shook his head quickly, he can't back out now, he needs the money, and if it gets really bad, he'll ask to be moved..

Yeah, that'll work!

It had been a boring day, but his Manager had said he learned quickly, and would do great working there, he thought about it as he got changed back into his other clothes.

He sighed as he held his uniform and walked outside, fear twisting in his stomach slightly, he looked around, tired and a bit lost in the crowd.

Robin jumped in shock as a soft, familiar voice sounded beside him, he snapped his head around and looked up at the redhead looking down at him.

"Is that you?..." The Taller male asked in a hoarse voice.

Soon, the face clicked with a name in robins head, and he stood still for a few more moments in surprise, before whispering out weakly.

"Yes."