Okay, Maybe it's Been A Date After All.

(So uh, I'm sorry if this chapter is a little boring up until the end, maybe, depending what you think, but most of this is basic awkward conversation and light humor. Thanks.)

Harry glanced across the table at the awkward looking Robin, he smiled a little as he watched his friends flushed face.

Though he flushed himself, as he looked at his green haired friend, feeling slight butterflies tie knots in his stomach.

He didn't know why but he had felt drawn to Robin lately, it not as if he Liked Robin like that, No way! He and Robin were just friends.

He stuck to those words as the drinks came by and they ordered their dinner, Robin still looked slightly awkward, but he was slowly relaxing as their conversations went on.

"So, how's work for you? Is your boss almost as unbearable as mine?.." Harry asked with a soft chuckle, Robin smiled "No, No, Mr.Michael is a good guy...Is Butch really THAT unbearable?.."
He asked with a small laugh.

Harry smirked "Almost, if I get one more lecture on how I shouldn't be sarcastic with the customers he will be." He hummed.

Robin chuckled weakly, looking over as came, bay was holding it, and he set it as carefully as he could on the table, he was grinning giddily, before quickly scurrying back to the kitchen.

Harry could faintly hear people laughing, talking, and hushing each other, he shook his head and smiled.

Robin fixed his flannel and cleared his throat awkwardly "seems we're being watched, hm?.." He chuckled weakly and looked at Harry.

Harry hummed "it seems so.." He gave Robin an amused smirk from across the table "they're acting like we're on a romantic date, and from
The tiny bits and pieces I'm picking up there betting on something over there.." He chuckled.

Robin groaned and asked "do we even want to know what for?.." He flushed and his eyes wondered over to the kitchen door, where he saw a few people peeking out the kitchen door window, but he couldn't quite make out who.

Harry sighed and rolled his eyes, looking at Robin teasingly "Probably on weather or not we'll kiss or something boring and unoriginal like that.." He hummed.

Robin blushed a little "o-oh...well I wonder who wins by saying we won't.." He laughed awkwardly and liked away from Harry.

Harry nodded and looked down at the steak he had ordered and smiled in amusement as he thought of the teachers making silly little bets ob what he and Robin would do.

The two were probably just going to talk all night anyways, so he assumed the teachers would be bored out of their minds.

He looked up as Butch came out of the kitchen and walked towards them with a huge, unrestrained grin on his face. "Can I interest you fine gentleman in any drinks tonight?" He asked and tapped his own against their table.

Harry looked up at him and smiled "hmm, some scotch would be nice, thanks Boss." He said and looked at Robin, who folded his hands neatly and hummed softly "uh...just some beer is fine, thank you.." He smiled.

Butch's grin only grew "excellent! I'll be right back with our drinks in just a few minutes!" He said and walked behind the bar to get they're  drinks.

Robin looked back at Harry, who was staring at the bar quietly, looking a bit distracted, he fiddled with the buttons on his shirt as he slightly stared down the red head with a soft blush.

Butch came back a few minutes later with they're drinks, setting them in front of the two males "here you go, enjoy!" He grinned and walked back into the kitchen swiftly, glancing back at them slightly as he disappeared.

Harry quietly looked down at the scotch set in front of him and he picked up the glass, taking a small swig, sighing at the burning feeling going down his throat as he set the glass back down on the table.

Robin blinked down at the beer, lifting the glass and sipping it quietly "so, uh....how's the food?.." He asked Harry awkwardly, not entirely sure what to say to him.

Harry sipped at his scotch quietly "It's good, how about yours?.." He asked as he tilted his head back to gulp down the rest of his scotch.

Robin smiled weakly "O-Oh it's good!.." He said and quietly took a small sip of his beer as they talked.

And that's how it went for awhile, they talked back and forth, getting refills of their drinks, as they finished their food.

Though after awhile they were both definitely starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.

Harry and Robin were spilling their deepest, darkest secrets back and forth to each other, and Robin was also feeling extremely giggly as they spilt their secrets back and forth like teenage girls at a slumber party.

"I- *HIC* Have Crippling Depression!" Harry whispered, not so quietly to Robin, Who giggled and put his forehead on the table "That's the fifth *hic* time you've told me that!" the short male laughed.

The two broke into into loud laughter as Butch, Tony, and Colin walked out of the kitchen and towards them quietly "hey there love birds! It's getting late, so Tony and Colin are going to walk ya home, okay?" Butch grinned down at them.

Harry looked up and grunted "Heh?....fine." He groaned in exasperation, like an annoyed teenager, Robin started laughing and snorting almost violently as he buried his face in his hands.

Okay, Maybe it has been a date after all..