"meet us - yah! seriously taehyung - but i wanna talk with jagi! so effing freaking unfair! -kim taehyung, i swear"

this will never end, seriously.

"c-can i bring cloud along?"

"the pup? -bring the cutie haine! we'll play - fine, you can bring the puppy, but the group will be around and you have to-"

"to? to what, jin?"

his voice were soft and taehyung's voice suddenly dissipated in the background.

"you have to tell me about the tests and i have something to tell you about jeon"

;

"so, eunha is dead" jin stated the fact as all of us were finally inside the kim residence. we were in their balcony and for a meeting, we were sure looking like having some barbeque party. i was also glad that somehow taehyung and jin's house was somewhat on a private place and away from the others so we won't have any problem talking about this death of eunha in the open.

jin was currently grilling the meat while i stood beside him, waiting. mimi, taehyung and hoseok were playing with cloud while jimin, namjoon and yoongi helped with the cooking.

"yeah, so what? that bitch deserve-"

yoongi was just about to continue what he was supposed to say when jin stuffed a meat in his mouth "mff!" yoongi muffled, almost choking but managed to chew the food eventually. "damn that tastes good but, what the fuck is that jin mama?!"

jin shushed yoongi before speaking once more, "i know that we all hate her and as much as i want to, that doesn't mean we must be happy and celebrate now. if the police investigates further in this case . . . all of us might be interrogated and worse. . . "

jin suddenly stopped talking before finally meeting his eyes on me, i suddenly felt chills run down on my spine. what does he mean? "worse?" jimin echoed as he beat me to it.

"we know that eunha has a history with haine. so, haine is in danger right now"

"so what you're saying is?" jimin pressed again.

the atmosphere suddenly became gloomy, "to make things short, the twin's mother may frame up haine in this situation" namjoon continued.

terrified, i squeaked "but, i've ne-"

"we know you're innocent but now that the suspect is out in the open, you must be careful" jin muttered and i didn't know if i should feel scared or what but, i can't possibly be arrested. i can't, now that there is a growing being inside me.

"we might not even know if he is the suspect"

a frown painted my lips and i couldn't help but feel scared. i can't go to prison, i can't. i want to raise the baby with a good environment and if what namjoon said comes true then . . .then, "don't worry, we're all here for you" my train of thoughts burst into thin bubbles when i felt someone tapping my head.

looking to the side, i saw yoongi smiling warmly, "we won't let that happen and they'll have to cross me first before they get through my cute dongsaeng"

a small smile slowly spread across my lips and before i knew it the words just suddenly came out of my mouth, unconsciously, "i'm really glad that i have all of you now that i'm pregnant, i'll really need a lot of support!" my voice came out a little too loud for my own good and everyone just seemed to stop and snap their heads on my direction.