"Autobots!" Optimus called. "Attack the Decepticons, but leave Mika to me."

His soldiers nodded before charging into battle, leaving Optimus and Megatron to observe the battle between father and daughter.

Blow for blow.

Hit for hit.

Blood and Energon mixing in the dirt.

Optimus' spark rang out in sympathy for Soundwave... who was just betrayed by his own creation... and had been lied to for the entirety of her stay...

...

...

...

"Mika Nakadai, or should we say Soulspark, Sparkling of Soundwave and Chromia." Optimus started. "You will tell me the reasons behind your actions."

Miko stood beside Jack, her eye's were red from both sad and angry tears while Raf hugged her side. Jack glared heatedly at Mika a long with most the other Autobot's. Mika was tied down, her watch that allowed her transformation was confiscated by Ratchet who didn't even so much as look at her. She looked into each of their eye's, Sunstreakers, Sideswipes, Bumblebees, Ironhides, Bulkheads, Ratchets, Prowls, Arcee, and Optimus... All ranging in fury, sadness and disappointment. The battle between her and her sire had lasted a long time, and both were severely wounded, so much so that both Megatron and Optimus stepped in and called for a retreat... not before Megatron swore to kill her one day and not before Soundwave cast a sharp digit at her, as if a promise to get her one day... and make her pay.

Mika closed her eye's and began her tale... she began her reasoning.

"It started out when Megatron captured us using Breakdown." Mika began, her mind going back.

"W-what do you want with me?"

"Now where did the brave  and sarcastic femme go I met down in the caves?" He almost taunted but  was also curious to know. "Do you know how powerful your twin and you  are?"

"No." She denied, powerful?

"No?"

"We won't join you."

"Oh? Why is that?  Already an Autobot? And do your little Autoscumb friends know of your  form? Tell me, Soulspark, do they know your father is Soundwave? Do they  know you worked with me in the caves? Do they know that you spared me  when you could have killed me off easily?" He whispered near the glass.

Miko shook her head, covering her ears. No, they didn't know and they didn't need to.

"They don't except you Mika, they don't WANT you."

"Thats a lie."

"Is it? Ratchet hasn't even spoken let alone look at you has he? Now why is that hmm??"

"Stop..."

"Your carrier had left  you to and look! She didn't even return for you, she gave up on life.  Gave up on you." Megatron pointed out, watching Mika shake her head in  denial.

"She was killed in battle."

Ask yourself, how much longer will it be before the others give up on you as well? It wouldn't be like that here." He cooed.

"No! We'll never join you."

"You'd be respected  here, feared! The Daughter of Soundwave, one of the most powerful of my  soldiers and the TIC... No one could mess with you here, everyone would  want to stay on your good side. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be  here."