Chapter 7 - Daisy

Start from the beginning

"And headaches," I add for him. He chuckles and nods, "Those, too," he told me. He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm all yours, love. For the next two days, besides the rehearsals on Thursday, then I'll be here another day and a half. I'll be at your beckoning call if you need me and I'm accepting cuddles and kisses and I'll rub you back if you want or I could play with your hair."

"Oh, you're so sweet," I mumble. "Rub my back." He lets out a laugh at my bluntness then ran his fingers up and down my back, pulling my shirt up slightly to reach my skin. I shiver slightly from his gentle touch.

The heat pad soothed my abdominal pain.

It was almost perfect. Before Eleanor fucking Calder slammed the door open.

"KATIE! KATIE, I NEED HELP!"

Niall let out a laugh as I shot upright and hissed at her. Like, literally hissed at her. "GO FIND A LIGHT BULB AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS! SEE IF THAT GIVES YOU AN IDEA!" Niall bursts out laughing while Eleanor however narrowed her eyes at me. One hand lays on her hip as she cocks it to the side. She purses her lips and glares at me.

"I know you did not say that to me when I came to my cousin, hoping to find help."

I put on a smile, "Oh, I'm sorry. Give me a minute," I stand up from the bed and pick up my phone, taking it off of the charger. I pull up Eleanor's phone number before calling it and pressing the phone to my ear. Niall grinned, watching me. It was seconds before Eleanor's phone started ringing.

"BITCH, PICK UP YO PHONE!" a woman yelled before sweetening her voice, "Someone's calling you."

Hesitantly, Eleanor pulled her phone out of her pocket, lifting an eyebrow. She accepts the call.

I notice that her cheeks were a bit tear stained.

"This is the office of Katie Walker, please press one to make a complaint. Press two if you have any comments on how I live. Press three if you have any important messages for Katie. Press four to make a meeting. Press five to see if I give a shit. Oh, wait. I DON'T!"

I hang up as Niall snickered. Eleanor gasps before huffing. She shoves her phone back into her pocket.

"Alright, you need to stop. This is serious, Katie. I don't give a fuck if I interrupt your cuddle session or period relaxing or whatever the fuck you have going on. Stop being a bitch and help me."

"Why?" I shriek. "What is so wrong that you can't fix it yourself?" I look at her with big eyes, exhaling.

"Louis is torn up downstairs. He couldn't even drive us over here. I had to. I need your help because he got a call and Jay told him that Daisy's in the hospital-"

"What?" Niall asked, sitting up. A worried look on his face.

Tears came to my eyes hearing that. I had met all of guys siblings. The twins, Daisy and Phoebe do have a special place in my heart. Just like Safaa and Waliyha. They were young. They were playful and full of energy.

"She was out at the movie theaters with the rest of Louis' family and some idiot pulled out a gun fifteen minutes after the movie started, I think, after all the attendants had left, and shot up the place. Three people died, one toddler was shot, and a few other people were injured. I don't know how bad it is, all I know is that Daisy caught a bullet. All of Louis' sisters are traumatized. Jay can't stop crying." Niall and I both had tears in our eyes.

"Do the other guys know?" I croak, trying to wipe my tears.

"I called Danielle and Liam in the car. I haven't gotten to tell the others yet. Both, Dani and Li are getting ready and we're going to carpool there. I need your help bad, Katie," she told me as tears prick her eyes.