My phone buzzed all of the sudden. I opened the text message. I can feel that Mina is curious about the text message though I'm not looking at her.

From: Sehun

Warehouse, now. Bring the money.

12:13 PM

My eyebrows crossed upon reading the text message. I became mad because of it. What the heck, Sehun. I have no choice, but to excuse myself from Mina or else they'll kill her.

"I have to attend an urgent family meeting." I lied and stood up. I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and ran away.

"Baby! Finish your meal first!" I heard her yell, but I didn't bother to turn around my head. I rushed towards the locker room to get the bag full of cash.

Where did I get it? It came from our company. I took money from my bank account and some of the company's earnings. It's stealing, I know, but if I don't give this to them, I will be killed and Mina will get hurt, too.

I placed it on the passenger's seat inside my car and drove towards the warehouse.

*

It was a 2-hour drive from Seoul to the warehouse. I parked my car and hopped off with the bag. I sighed before entering the warehouse. From afar, I can see smokes. They are probably smoking Marijuana or they're just smoking cigarettes. I can even smell the lemon scent of the vapes from other drug users and dealers.

I was escorted by Sehun and Chen. They were both smirking and they held both of my arms tightly. It's hurting me, but I tried enduring it since I have no choice.

They brought me to Master's office. I can hear a moan from afar. He's probably fucking some prostitute inside his office. Sehun knocked and when we heard him say 'come in', the door was opened by Master's guards.

We entered and there we saw Master, sitting on his table while the prostitute is inside a cage, naked. I am used to seeing these kind of things. For fuck's sake, I have been selling drugs for 2 years! I've seen many women enter this office and they all wear nothin except for make ups, hickies and sometimes, bruises and wounds.

Master smirked upon seeing me. Sehun and Chen threw me forward. Master handed his palm, gesturing that he needs something from me. I threw him the bag and he ordered his bodyguards to open it to ensure. They even counted it. They never trusted me, tho.

"Good work," he applauded. "Bring more of these next week." I clenched my jaw and looked down. I want to tell him that I want to leave their organization because I don't want them to hurt Mina. "Now get him out of here--"

"Wait." I cut him and he glared at me. I know that he doesn't want to be interrupted when he's saying something. I gathered all of the courage inside me. "I request to leave your organization." I said under my breath.

They all laughed from what I said. Master stood up and walked towards me. He smacked my forehead, "Are you stupid or you're just acting like you are?"

"I am serious, Master." I told him and he became serious, as well. I'm scared, very scared of what might happened to me.

"Once you enter, you won't ever get out." He told me and punched me on my stomach. I stepped back and held that part. "You will never leave our organization."

"I-I will have your organization banished..." I said, enduring the pain the he caused me.

"I will have you and your family and your pretty girlfriend killed first, dumbass." He said directly to my face. I can smell the odor of the alcohol coming from his filthy mouth. "Give him a beating and leave him lying in the road." He said with his eyebrows crossed and I was taken forcefully by Sehun and Chen. I tried escaping from them, but their grip is too tight.

"We had a deal!" I yelled before they close the door. I was taken to the basement of the warehouse and ten individuals immediately surrounded me.

For the first time, I was scared to death.

"Give me the baseball bat." Sehun ordered and one gave him right away. I gulped and tried running away, but they came closer. They were all smirking.

"What did he do, Chen?" Xiumin, a drug dealer, asked Chen.

"He asked to leave the organization." He answered seriously.

"Oh, boy, you can't leave." Xiumin kicked my thigh in a very hard way. I kneeled on the ground, holding my thigh.

"Once you enter, you can never leave." Baekhyun said and hit me with a large piece of wood on my back. I wailed and fell onto the ground.

"Once you leave, you'll be dead." I heard Chanyeol said and stomped his foot on my stomach, causing me to vomit blood. My eyesight became blurry and they started beating me up to death.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! : D