Chapter 26

CHRIS'S POV

"Yeah can I sleep round your house tonight?" I ask Aaron who's been asking me too for the past week or so and I've been declining him saying I'm busy because I don't fully trust him yet. I feel like he's hiding secrets and plans under his long black fringe, maybe that's why it's so fluffy and full of volume. But I'm accepting him tonight because I want some company and mum called me yesterday saying she got a role in a movie and she's staying there for another few months too shoot it and I swear she hates me and wants to stay away from me. But being with him will stop me from drinking shit loads and being escorted to the hospital again from alcohol poisoning. I don't want PJ and Phil to have to go through the pain of seeing me lying down on a hospital bed attached to several machines.

"Awesome!" Aaron shouts and hugs me tightly, way to enthusiastically for my liking and it feels like he's taking away my oxygen. I laugh as he lets go and he quickly hops over to PJ's side and starts clawing at him like a cat to get his attention. he's such a needy little boy, I swear he never leaves PJ's side and I guess it's maybe because he's scared of being left alone again but hey being away from him for five minutes isn't going to do any harm. PJ smiles at him and ruffles his hair in a childish manner, he knows it infuriates Aaron so to make up for the massive pout on his lips he wraps his arms around the smaller boy. Why am I staring at them so obsessively, jeez.

I walk over to Emma who's talking to Carrie about some stupid kiss which happened in drama class and how much she loved it and blushed so much. I couldn't of cared less until I heard Phil's name being put into the conversation and that's when I stared to listen in.

"Yeah his lips felt so soft but dry and manly at the same time and he was so cute after because he was blushing and aww" Emma squealed and started flapping her hands up and down in excitement, Carrie joining her and them starting to giggle ridiculously. I also heard Emma say that Mr Howell didn't stand up or clap even though the rest of the class did. Which is strange considering he is the teacher and he seems really nice and encouraging so I don't know why he wouldn't support them. Maybe because he's jealous that Emma kissed Phil and not him? No that's stupid and pervy.

Lunch ends and i head to my lesson which is maths. Maths is always such a bore because nobody talks unless the teacher leaves because he's got anger issues and scares the shit out of all of us to the point where a girl once cried when he raised his voice at her. Surprised he's not been fired yet, probably because this is such a shit school that they just don't care about who they're employing. Although I do sit next to this girl called Georgia and she's so pretty and lovely. She's not like the other girls who wear fake tan and trashy make up because nobody tells them they can't. I'm not saying that's unattractive because for some people I'm sure it is and that's completely fine but I prefer more dorky girls who like reading and spend more time indoors than partying. I love to party occasionally because you forget about all the struggles you have and you only think about now and the joy you have. Although the feeling of sweaty bodies touching every part of your exposed flesh is overwhelming and sickening.

I sit down in my place next to Georgia who's got on her black and gold hipster glasses with massive frames, it's suits her perfectly though. She's got long, luscious pastel mint hair which is down to her waist and she's got a side parting which causes one of her eyes to be half covered by her mint fringe. She's. also got these amazing green eyes which are literally as bright as caterpillars and they shine under the artificial lighting. Her style is quite kawaii plus gothic and she's currently wearing a white crop top with a picture of a ice cream with big kawaii eyes and mouth on. Along with some blue ripped up shorts and underneath tights with small white words. She's wearing those shoes with the massive base which add like 2 inches onto he height and they are in a floral black pattern. Am I creeping you out with the description of this girl? Sorry I'm a bit obsessed with her.