Chapter 22

DANS POV

God could he get any more perfect? I ask myself as Phil sits next to me, looking outside the car window and smiling when he see's a puppy lick a little girls face. I take my eyes back on the road and stop in front of a red light, a bit to quickly so we lean forward unexpectedly and phil looks a little startled. I'm taking him to my house because I'm alone, the kids are at school and Jade is at work. I'm not sure how Kyle would feel about me bringing a kid nearly his age round our house and especially one that I may or may not be in love with.

I don't even know if it's love but it's sure a bond extremely strong that I would lose everything over it. Not that I want too. But I don't want to make him love me because I know I'll only break his heart by having to leave him for my family, they are my number 1 always. Why does everything have to be so confusing. Am I gay, bisexual, or only weirdly attracted to Phil? I wish I didn't have these feeling because I want to be normal.

We arrive at my house and as I open the door I see the maid standing in front of me which shocks me slightly but I walk past her like I'm not bothered. But I fucking hate the maids getting all in my personal space because it's like, don't touch my stuff! I grab Phil's hand in front of her eyes and I hope she doesn't tell Jade but I know she won't because she hates Jade as she always makes her stay over hours and pay her little but she needs the money for her family. I often give her tons of tips which is why she favourites me. I am a sneaky one.

We head upstairs and I notice Phil wince when he takes too many steps to quick, I forgot about all the cuts on his thighs from when I found him in the alley. I still have nightmares and flashbacks. I pick him up bridal style and carry him up the rest of the stairs, which isn't that hard because he barely weighs anything, does this boy even eat. Oh wait. I've never seen him actually eat properly because he threw up the pizza which I ordered. Maybe he is anorexic or has bulimia? But then again maybe he's naturally skinny and lanky. Exactly like me 10 years ago but now I've grown into myself and fat has taken up the skinny thighs and stomach.

I open the door to my bedroom and throw him onto the bed making him and me laugh once I see his shocked expression. I grab the remote and turn on the tv which is a 70 inch screen and everybody who comes to my house is both amazed and jealous. I think phil is just amazed because his mouth is hanging open and eyes wide, staring at the massive screen in front of him.

"You like it?" I grin and he nods back quickly before tugging at my sleeve to join him. I jump onto his fragile little body with my whole weight and wrap my arms around him. Then turning us round so he's on top because he's lighter and I'm scared of squishing him. I snuggle my head in his shoulder and the ends of his hair tickle my neck, his hairs always so soft and fluffy. We lay content for a couple of minutes, only listening to each others heart beats and irregular breaths from me because I did way too much exercise walking up those stairs.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask and he scrambles off me and onto Jades side of the bed, which is just luck because I hate being on that side. It's near the window and as the oldest male of the household and most caring I would want Jade to escape first out the window rather then me. That's the commitments you would make for family. I prop the pillows up so our backs can rest on them as we're sitting and not be against the bed frame which isn't the most comfortable. I turn on the Tv and select my Netflix, that's right you peasants I don't buy my DVDS but get them online like the cool dad I am. If I ever said that in front of Kyle he would cringe and leave the room.

"Can we watch titanic because I've never watched it and apparently it's really sad?" Phil asks and I immediately type it into the search, I wouldn't fight against Phil for a different move. I've watched Titanic millions of times and cried nearly each one but I don't mind watching it once more with Phil because he looks happy right now and that's all I want.