Chapter 9

To read chapter nine click this link (which will take you to my tumblr) as it has mature scenes which are not allowed on wattpad.

there is a link in the side bar that says "external link"if you cannot acess it than write this link out in the toolbar

http://crazzedfangirl24.tumblr.com/post/68283525994/welcome-wattpad-followers-sorry-i-have-to-post

sorry for the inconvenience please still vote as we got 27 votes the other time!!!!!!!

!!

here is dans part but you need to click the link for both of the parts:D

DAN POV

I get home and it’s 8:30pm, great jade is going to be asking questions, are you cheating on me? Why are you out so late? Have you been drinking? No for fucks sake I went on a walk and it will all go downhill from that and shit and it will be a argument and I’ll have to sleep on the sofa. I put my coat on the hanger and enter the living room where Becky is sitting in front of the tv, way to close so her eyes are bulging out her head. I think she’s watching some weird Disney series about princesses and their magical pony’s, it’s such a shame she’s going to be so different in 5 years, no longer pony’s but boys and I don’t think as a father you can ever be ready for that. I mean with Kyle it’s different because he acts so grown up and he’s responsible but she’s my little girl and I don’t want her innocence corrupted. I think I was like 12 when my friend at school who was older by three years, as back then people hung out with all different age groups, showed me some porn at there house. And it was between a girl and man but I got really hard and started crying because I never even wanked before or anything, it was so new to me. But he told me not to worry and it happens to all boys but I run home anyway and cried for another hour. Till of course I read about it on the Internet and masterbated for the first time, it felt weird and foreign but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I walk out after Becky mumbles a small hi and tells me to leave and let her be, I hope she doesn’t turn out a Internet addict like Kyle, god. We try and try to separate him from the computer but our tries are useless. Heading to the kitchen I notice Jade, standing there with a look of disapproval on her face, here we go. I hate it when Jade gets angry because she never listens to my backstory and excuse and that’s why it causes a even bigger shitstorm and more angry words being thrown. Another reason I hate fighting is because Becky always gets upset and comes crying to me, as Jade literally has steam coming out her ears with fury, and I have to convince her mommy and daddy still love each other but sometimes that means we fight because we care.

"Where were you?" She asks and turns away taking out her scones she baked herself and placing them on counter, before cutting them aggressively and quickly into small pieces, making one piece uneven to the other. Jade was always the jealous type if I’m honest, which is weird considering I was the one that had to deal with her sleeping with several men a well due to her job. I remember this one time at a party when we were 20 and a girl brought herself upon me, who I pushed away but of course stero-typically she didn’t catch that bit. So she basically stopped talking to me for a whole month, lived at her parents house with Becky and I waited nearly two months till I started to see her again and I explained to her what happened and she understood. But ever since she had been so wary of my whereabouts and it’s kind of stalkerish and over protective, after all I’m not five but it’s only because she loves me.

"I was out for a walk" I admit and I hear her grunt and aggressively cut the scone, making the knife slip and her finger bleed from the tip, a tear drop fall from her eye as she puts down the knife with a light sob, if anything it’s just because she’s over emotional about me going out right now so everything getting to her. I walk over to her and run her finger under the cold water from the tap whilst kissing her cheek as a way of apologising. She whispers a small thank you and wraps her arms around my neck kissing me passionately but I’m just not into it tonight although I’ll pretend for her, I don’t want her sad, she’s to beautiful to be sad.

I end the kiss and slap her bum playfully making her giggle and spread some jam onto the scones, alongside with putting the kettle on to make some tea. I head upstairs where I get dressed into my checkered pyjamas and a quick shirt I toss on, Jade told me I can’t walk around shirtless because it’s rude. Walking down the hall I see Kyle in his room, lookin at his computer with his reading glasses on, probably fan fiction, no it kidding but I’ve seen his history and it’s what I expected from a 15 year old to be honest, I never told Jade about the porn websites though. I honestly don’t know if she knows that Kyle’s not a virgin anymore but I’ll let her find that out for herself. As a parent you never fully understand how your kids can grow up so fast and turn into mature adult beings. For example one minute they are crawling on their knees the next they are running to get into school and then their moving out to start their own lives. It’s scary knowing you won’t be able to protect them anymore, and all you can do is hope you taught them well enough to make good decisions.

"Daddy Jessica is coming round for a sleepover tomorrow!" Becky squeals and claps her hands, before going back to cuddle Jade on the sofa, me joining her. Kyle’s coming downstairs sitting on a individual couch on his phone and smiling like crazy, I guess something good happened to him, maybe about that girl he was talking about earlier, perhaps she forgave him, I hope she did he’s a good kid that never meant any harm. I put my arm round jade and she smiles at me, I smile back and look down at Becky who’s engrossed in her show. I mouth a ‘i love you’ to jade and she leans over to give me a kiss.

Everything’s perfect and I never want it to change.