checking the list and the things on the cart, i noticed that i missed something. "oh, i forgot the prunes and apples!" i mumbled specifically to myself before, searching for them.

eyes on the products, i finally found the last two things i needed for the grocery. smiling to myself, i was almost about to place the prunes and apples on the cart when i suddenly bumped into someone.

i swear my nose felt like it bumped on a brick.

getting a hold of myself, "oh my holy, i'm sorry! i didn't mean to bump at you like that! i'm really sorry, sorry!" i croaked before immediately pulling myself away and continuously bowing over and over as my eyes were always on the floor.

so embarassing, "i'm really sorry sir! i'm sorry, i wasn't looking at my surroundings and —"

"i—it's fine"

eyes widening automatically, my eyesight started to get blurry as my heart picked up a pace at the sound of that familiar voice. as much as i don't want to assume things and cause a scene, the timberlands that i knew all too well, didn't help but make me go insane. for so long, i heard that hymn once again.

it can't be, right?

of all places, of all people.

"miss, are you alright – " i felt his hands touch my arms and i could't help but meet face to face with a two pair of eyes. i missed him so much.

"h – haine –" our eyes met and at the same time he pulled his hand away, harshly. his sudden action made my heart drop even more. the way he let go of me felt like he wanted to get rid of me at that instant.

"i–" he murmured before being cut off.

"jeonggukie? where are you?" another voice chimed on my ears and i flinched. my breath was caught up inside my throat and i prayed to the heavens above, at that instant that the person who suddenly called him with such a pet name, wasn't her.

"haine –"

"oh, there you are jeonggukie!" footsteps soon echoed in my ears and my eyes finally saw the woman. right, i knew it all along and yet why?

why didn't i ran away?

"oh, it's you" her voice rang in my ears like a poison and i felt so suffocated. the world became dull and all i could feel is the continuous crack that seemed to form inside my heart.

"my dearest sister" his voice dripped like a venom as my eyes soon met with my pretty and perfect twin. her voice, her eyes and that triumpant smirk on her lips was all it takes to make me feel so vulnerable.

"i'd never thought i'd be able to see you again" she squeaked before linking her hands on jeongguk.

stop it.

"i —" i couldn't formulate the right words to speak, i couldn't look anywhere but her and jeongguk's linked hands.

enough.

"eunha, let's just go"

"no, i want to —"

stop rubbing it on my face.

"g — good day to the both of you" i bowed, finally having enough strength to turn my back, furiously wiping the tears on my eyes along the way as i placed the prunes and apples on the cart before hastily paying and walking my way home.

the bags were heavier than i thought it would be. walking my way home was undeniably draining — both emotionally and physically.

i was so worn out physically because of this heavy bags but it couldn't compare to the pain i'm feeling inside me.

in every step i took, the image of eunha and jeongguk's linked hands will flash inside my mind. my breathing would suddenly come out a bit short, my eyes would tear up and soon enough my legs would feel like a gelatin.

i thought the pain finally subsided in my heart and i could finally take it if ever i would see them together, but i was so wrong. i was so terribly wrong.

my heart aches so much and i don't know what to do.

i still love you, jeongguk.

as much i wanted to go home as soon as possible, i could't stand up anymore.

"love"

why did you leave me? 

"i promise to always stay by your side"

where are you now?

"i promise to never make you cry"

what are you doing to me right now?

"i promise to make you my queen and wife"

you're a liar.

you're a big fat liar who fooled me and yet, i can't grow to feel hatred towards you. i'm drawn to you and i love you, so much.

i just wished you would come back to me.

teardrops wouldn't stop from falling in my eyes as i was already finding it hard to breathe.

my eyes were getting fuzzier by the minute and everything was spinning already, the sun was at its peak and me being on the floor was really a bad combination.

I was losing my breath and soon enough my eyesight suddenly became black.

;

"i love you and i'm sorry, my love"

eyes slowly opening, a familiar view came in to my sight. "oh my god, haine! you're finally awake!"

"dad? i—i'm home? how, i collapsed didn't i?"

"a boy brought you here at home, he carried you and your groceries all alone"

slowly sitting up, i faced dad "who? was it taehyung?"

"oh god, no! fuck, i wasn't still able to catch his name but he was the same boy who helped me find you!"

"f–find me?"

"remember when we first met darling? a boy helped me!"

"can you give me your father's number just so i could have some clue?"

could it be? no, its impossible. lips becoming dry and a lump forming on my throat, i struggled to ask.

"wh—what does he looks like?"

"oh he has this brown locks, a muscular body and oh that! he resembles a bunny for some reason!"

why? why must you do this every single time? 

"sweetie, why are you suddenly crying?"

why, just why are you doing this? why must you make me a fool every single time? you keep on hurting me and another moment i will found out that you would care for me, just what am i to you?

ONE MESSAGE RECEIVED!
unknown
OPEN | HIDE

unknown: you should take care of yourself.  

why must you play with my feelings like its only a piece of toy?

i hate you jeon jeongguk, this time for real.