44

"Here comes the lovebirds~" Yeo Wool sang teasingly as the couple walked over to their table. Jun laughed at his comment while Suji playfully rolled her eyes at Yeo Wool.

"How are you feeling?" Suji asked, taking a seat beside Ji Dwi with a tray of food, Jun sliding in beside her with his own.

Sun Woo glanced up from his soup, "I'm feeling fine,"

"Are you sure? The last time I saw you and you passed out, it was when Ma—" Suji stopped herself short, her eyes turning sad for a moment before she shook her head, "I am glad that you are fine."

Sun Woo pulled on a small frown before giving her a sad smile for reassurance.

As everyone began to eat, with the twins joking around with Han Sung and Yeo Wool, Inseong conversing with Ji Dwi, etcetera, Jun nudged Suji, beginning to make small jokes with her, flirting.

Suji didn't bother to look up when she heard Ah Ro being mentioned. She noticed that Sun Woo didn't want to bother to look back at her as well.

"It is Miss Ah Ro," Yeo Wool muttered quietly to Sun Woo who continued to eat. Suji simply ignored the presence of the female as she slowly stepped forward, behind Sun Woo.

"Miss Ah Ro, how are you today?" Soo Ho asked politely, offering her a polite smile as she nodded slowly, "I am well.. Thank you.."

Ah Ro cleared her throat, noticing that Sun Woo didn't want to speak to her. Her focus then turned to Suji and then to a specific male. Her eyes widen slightly as she stared at him.

He noticed her stare and sent a questioning glance to the others.

"Inseong.."

His eyes snapped towards her, furrowing his eyebrows slightly, "Yes Ah Ro?"

"Is there something going on between you and the Queen?"

Inseong froze. Soo Ho looked at him instantly as the others exchanged confused glances. The twins shared glances with Jun and each other as Suji stopped herself from lifting the spoon to her lips.

"What do you mean?" Inseong asked.

"The night of the festival.. You-you told the Queen you were going to take back what was yours.." Ah Ro trailed off.

Inseong noticed the stares of the others and shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You made the Queen's guard obey you—"

"You must have been dreaming Ah Ro." Jihun cut in, glancing at the girl.

"No I wasn't, Ki–" She stopped herself quickly, shaking her head, "Where were you after the festival?"

"Yeah, Inseong, you weren't there to witness the kiss that Jun and Suji—" Sun Woo started but Suji quickly threw her spoon at him, making him flinch at the contact of the wooden spoon against his cheek. He glared at her as she shrugged and took Jun's spoon, continuing to eat.

"Ah Ro wasn't either," Jihan quickly defended, "and Ji Dwi."

"We were taking a walk." Ji Dwi simply answered.

Ah Ro quickly went back onto the topic, "Anyway, the Queen looked.. Scared when you entered.. What were you going to take back?"