Seven

[CHAPTER SEVEN]

; A NEW FRIENDSHIP

; A NEW FRIENDSHIP

"Suji?" The female looked up from the ground to see Master Ahn Ji staring at her with concern. She blinked for a few seconds before realizing who the male was.

"Oh, hello Uncle."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just seem to be lost in my thoughts,"

"Did you already buy your siblings' their fruits already?"

"Oh.. Yes I did. I dropped them at home and decided to continue to wander the streets. The older ones told me to take a break for a bit since they can feel my stress radiating off of me." Suji chuckled as Master Ahn Ji looked at her with pity. Suji noticed the pity and shook it off.

"So, what brings you here?" Suji asked as the two began to walk down the busy street.

"Sun Woo asked to go somewhere. I decided to follow him, I think he's heading to the Queen's parade," Master Ahn Ji replied as Suji nodded.

"I see. Well, I'll leave you to it, I'll probably go rest in a shaded area."

"You do that, you need the rest. I'll see you soon Suji." And with that, Master Ahn Ji left the warrior.

"The Queen's having a parade?" Suji started but slowly blinked as she realized something. Her eyes slowly grew wide as she let the information soak in.

"The Queen's having a parade.. The Queen is having a parade!" If the Queen was going to be there then that meant that one of the Queen's guards will be there. Like the one who killed Mak Moon.

"If Dog-Bird finds out and recognizes the man.. He'll go out of control.." Suji trailed off and she groaned loudly.

"What a great little break I'm having. So stress free and relaxing." Suji spat in sarcasm as she rushed off to the direction of the parade.

-

She made it to the parade and noticed that she was at the front of the path meaning that the Queen has already passed that section.

Suji quickly spotted familiar faces and rushed towards them. The men quickly recognized the female as one broke into a grin.

"This must be fate, huh?"

Suji ignored Soo Ho's attempt of flirting and asked quickly.

"Has the Queen already passed?"

Soo Ho nodded. "A few minutes ago."

"Was there a serious and scary looking man with dark armour on?"

Now it was Ban Ryu's turn to answer. He nodded with a serious expression resting on his face.