33

"What? You can still see them? You're awake though." Inseong said, kneeling down beside his sister,

"I should be fine right now but I don't know what's happening right now.. As I look at you guys, I see the nightmares at the same time.."

"What? What do you see right now?" Sun Woo asked,

"I see you guys standing around me and I see.. My father getting behead—"

Soo instantly covered Tae Oh's ears while the twins dragged Eunha and Minjae away.

"Let's go see Master Ahn Ji.. Uh, Sun Woo, call your sister please." Inseong smiled kindly, helping Suji up. Sun Woo nodded and left to go find Ah Ro.

"Can you two help bring Suji to Master Ahn Ji's medic room? I need to bring the younger ones back to the Palace."

Jun and Ji Dwi nodded.

"Oh and tell me what's the matter with her, I'll be back soon, please take care of her!" Inseong shouted as he ran off to his siblings.

-

"What's wrong with her?" Jun asked, rubbing his sweaty palms together. Jun stood behind Master Ahn Ji, Ji Dwi beside him.

Master Ahn Ji kept quiet, staring at the resting female. Suji laid there with a towel over her forehead, some acupuncture needles in certain areas of her body. It was to relieve the pain that she was feeling.

"When was the last time that she slept?"

"Huh?" Ji Dwi spoke, snapping out of his thoughts,

Master Ahn Ji sighed, "I believe Suji here hasn't been sleeping very often. Due to the lack of sleep, she has been hallucinating a few things. She also seems to be extremely stressed recently so the stress made the hallucinations worst, making her hallucinate and see the things that she fears very much from the past."

"What about the split image of seeing us and her hallucination at the same time?" Jun questioned,

"It's just the lack of sleep," Master Ahn Ji reassured, noticing the look on the male's face,

"People who don't have the right amount of sleep that they need daily tend to see things. If she continues to not get the rest that she needs, she'll start to hear voices and such."

The two males nodded,

"Okay, you may go and inform Suji's family about her condition, she may rest in here for recovery."

Jun nodded and bowed, "Thank you."

-

"Lack of sleep?" Sun Woo repeated, eyebrows furrowed.

Jun nodded and turned to Soo, "When was the last time Suji slept?"

Soo fiddled with her fingers, "I don't know.."

"When you slept in her room that day, was she sleeping?" Ji Dwi asked,

Soo nodded, "Yes she was, well I think so. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw everybody's sleeping figure in the room, I don't know if she was actually sleeping though.."

"Suji did look tired for the past few weeks.." Minjae muttered quietly to himself but Soo Ho heard,

"Weeks?!"