Nine

[CHAPTER NINE]

; SUJI'S FAMILY

; SUJI'S FAMILY

Suji woke up early in the morning and did her daily morning stretch. It helped her stiff body loosen up and allowed her to move her body around easier when she did housework and when she fought.

A few hours passed and she was currently sitting outside of her small house, washing her family's laundry. Although Suji had family problems, she always worked hard for extra money and bought her family members nice items as gifts such as clothing.

"Who does he think he is, trying to dig into my personal life. Just because you're the son of two officials doesn't mean you can talk freely like that. He's lucky I didn't kill him right there and then." Suji grumbled under her breath, roughly scrubbing her youngest sibling's pants.

Suji, being the amazing observer she is, already learned about the officials' sons. She knows mostly about the famous ones like Soo Ho, Ban Ryu, Yeo Wool, Han Sung, and Dan Se. She learned about them just in case of an incident that may appear out of no where. Plus, she just liked to know everything. It made her feel safer and at an advantage.

Suji was the rock in her family, the one who held her family up. She was very intelligent and talented in many ways, fighting being her top main abilities. Her skills helped her become the person who is called the Fearless Warrior.

"Suuujiiiiii~!" A squeaky voice called as the small child ran out of the house. Suji put down the piece of washed clothing and looked over at him with a soft smile.

"Hey kiddo, what do you need?"

"We're all going to share another fruit! Come!"

Suji shook her head, smiling softly at her youngest brother.

"It's fine. I don't want any."

"Why? You missed out on the last time we ate a fruit. Let's enjoy it together!" The boy smiled cutely making Suji chuckle.

"I don't like fruit. Hurry up and go eat some fruit before your siblings eat it all." The small boy just nodded and ran back inside the house.

Suji sighed and went back to washing.

"I heard you didn't like fruit. I thought the house rule was to not lie?" A male voice snickered behind Suji making her roll her eyes.

"I want them to have more, I don't need to eat it. I'm not hungry."

"Another lie."