Zero

[INTRODUCTION]

; ABOUT THE WARRIOR

; ABOUT THE WARRIOR

In the busy streets of Seorabeol, there is one who is very well-known amongst the crowds. Known for fighting those in their way, doing dirty work for merchants, and more that nobody could identify; this person is a female.

This girl is known as the 'Fearless Warrior'.
Nobody knows the identity of the female or anything about her but when they hear her speak, she speaks with no fear, the boldness clear in her tone. That's how she earned her title, the 'Fearless Warrior'. Some fear her while some look up to her.

Those who have tried to follow her to find out where she lives or hides never seem to find out since she suddenly disappears; she knows when they're following.

Everybody knows about the Fearless Warrior. What happens when she starts to change? When she suddenly goes to the palace and asks the Queen for help?

The Fearless Warrior finally meets the flower knights, Hwarang, and has to train the boys in order to pay the debt for the Queen. What kind of debt does she have to pay?

i have fallen in love with hwarang and there is no turning back.

please do notice that although this story will (kind of) be following most of the actual storyline, there will be some scenes made up by me.

please enjoy my book and support me as we go!

—fathercoups