43

"Are they ready?" Master We Hwa asked.

"Yes."

Suji and Jun who stood behind the older instructors glanced at each other, "What's the assignment?" Jun whispered,

Suji shrugged, "How would I know?"

"Woah, the great Suji doesn't know the plans for once?" Jun pretended to be shocked as Suji slapped his chest, "I was spending the day off with you yesterday you dumb kid,"

"Oh right," Jun suddenly smirked, "It was fun,"

Suji gave him a blank look, "We ate, went boating, and then we had a little spar, don't act like we did something else,"

"Well we did kiss—"

"Shut your mouth and don't touch my hand,"

"But we should hold hands now, we are together after all,"

"No."

-

"Are you serious?" Suji muttered to herself as she recognized the familiar face in the crowd. There stood Kang Sung, standing behind Ban Ryu. She knew herself that they were not a good combination since she found out that Kang Sung was working under Master Young Shil and Ban Ryu wasn't exactly fond of his stepfather's decisions.

She noticed the troubled look on Hansung's face when Dan Se, his own brother didn't pick him but picked Sun Woo instead.

She then snorted in laughter when she noticed Pa Oh, smiling cheekily at Ji Dwi.

-

"We are going to practice riding a horse while shooting an arrow," Suji announced as the group stood in front of her, listening attentively.

"Jun is going to demonstrate on how it is going to look like," Suji informed as she nodded at Jun who began to ride his horse forward, going at full speed. He aimed for the bullseye board and let go of the arrow.

Everyone watched with amazement as the arrow hit the centre.

"What can Jun not do?" Inseong snorted as Jun came over to stand beside Suji.

"You may all start now." Suji declared, sending off the males who responded respectively.

-

The men stopped their training shortly when they saw Jun and Suji sparring. Jun stood in his purple robe, a smirk on his face as Suji stood with her baby blue robe, the pin Jun gave to her still in her new hairstyle. After her birthday and her new relationship with Jun, she became more, feminine.

"What are they fighting for this time?" Sun Woo asked, coming up with his disciple, Dan Se, behind him.

"Whoever loses has to buy the winner something, winner's request," Yeo Wool informed.

The two both unsheathed their swords, dropping their sword case to the ground and ran towards each other. The sounds of their swords hitting against each other was the only thing heard as everyone else stopped their training, watching them.

"That is Miss Suji, correct?" Dan Se asked as Sun Woo nodded, humming in agreement.

The spar went smoothly, no injuries and no winner yet. Suddenly, when the two separated for a small rest, loud clapping interrupted them.

Jun glanced over and his face fell at who stood there. Suji furrowed her eyebrows at Jun's expression and turned over to see who the visitor was.

-

"Why isn't he dead?" Jihan questioned bluntly as him, Jihun, Inseong, and the rest watched Jun and Suji converse with Huang Fu, Jun's uncle.

"How dare he come here and act like nothing happen," Jihun gritted through his teeth as Inseong shook his head, sighing deeply, "He thinks Suji was too young to remember. We'll deal with him slowly and bring justice."