19

After the given information, the nine got to know each other more and Suji became closer with all of them. All except one. She refused to talk to him because she still hated him for insulting her family and calling them lowlives.

They all sat on a grassy field, the men enjoying their little break while the females caught up with each other.

"Is there something going on between you and Ban Ryu?" Ah Ro suddenly questioned which caught the attention of Suji.

"What do you mean?" Soo Yeon questioned back, looking confused.

"I mean, he seems happy and smiles whenever you're mentioned."

Suji remembered the night of the festival. When he fell in love with Soo Yeon. How could Suji forget that look he gave her?

Soo Yeon was still confused.

"Are you two a thing now?" Ah Ro sighed, getting annoyed by the girl's cluelessness.

Soo Yeon's eyes widen and instantly shook her head,

"What?! No!"

"I thought you two were?" It was now Ah Ro's turn to be confused.

"I mean, he's really good looking and all but he's not really my type.. I like him as a friend."

"And does he know that?" Suji suddenly spoke up, glancing at Soo Yeon.

"Yes..? I think he knows that we're only just friends."

"Doesn't seem like it. He practically fell in love with you at the night festival. Don't tell me you were that clueless to notice?"

"What?! How could that be?!" Soo Yeon panicked, glancing over at the group of males who were seated together.

"I don't know, maybe he felt a spark when you grabbed his buns." Suji sarcastically suggested as Ah Ro bursted out laughing.

"What are you going to do?" Ah Ro asked, looking at Soo Yeon.

"I don't know. I don't want to be rude though.."

"He probably thinks you like him too because of your kindness." Ah Ro pointed out as Suji sighed,

"You're going to hurt him."

"I thought you hated him?" Soo Yeon questioned,

"I do but he doesn't deserve it."

"Hey, have you two talked yet? After.." Ah Ro suddenly asked,

"No."

"He's been quiet ever since you've arrived. Didn't Sun Woo say that he doesn't say anything when Suji's mentioned?" Soo Yeon asked as Ah Ro suddenly remembered Sun Woo saying that,

"He's probably guilty. Serves him right."

Suji didn't want to talk about the male anymore and sighed,

"Just don't lead him on, 'kay? Once he realizes that you don't like him, his feelings will be shattered."

"Didn't he hurt your feelings though?" Soo Yeon questioned.