28

It was the first night of sleeping in the new room the ten Hwarang men were put in. Jun was simply there to get closer with the guys and watch over Suji's siblings for her. They all slept peacefully, a few snores here and there.

One bunk had Soo Ho and Ban Ryu. Another had Ji Dwi and Sun Woo. The other had Yeo Wool and Hansung. One bunk for the twins. Lastly, the final bunk was owned by Inseong and Jun.

Ji Dwi was the first to wake up as loud running footsteps came closer to their room. The door bursted open as all of the roommates slowly started to wake up.

"What the hell? What are you guys doing here?" Jihan questioned as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

Soo, Eunha, Minjae and Tae Oh all stood there, looking panicked and scared.

Jihun blinked and noticed the expression on his siblings' faces.

"What's the matter? What happened?"

Soo was shaking as she held Tae Oh in her arms tightly.

"A-Assassins! Suji took us out for a walk and then we got ambushed by five masked men!" Eunha panicked as Minjae kept looking back, down the hall.

Suji happily walked with her younger siblings, treating them with things that caught their eye. She suddenly had a bad feeling and reached for her mask and put it on.

As soon as she turned around to observe her surroundings, five men dressed in black appeared out of nowhere, attacking the family.

"We need to hide! As Suji fought all of them, one managed to escape from Suji and run after us!" Minjae panted as Inseong jumped off of his bed,

"Here! We'll hide you!"

Inseong gave Tae Oh to Ban Ryu, Eunha to Soo Ho, Minjae to Yeo Wool, and Soo to Hansung.

The four men threw their blankets over the sibling to hide them.

"The ones without a kid to protect will stay on guard and fight if the man attacks, act like you're sleeping!" Inseong whispered loudly as he jumped back into his bed. They all pretended to sleep, nervous about the situation.

"Are you okay?" Hansung whispered softly to the shaking female as she nodded,

"I'm scared for Suji."

Silence filled the dark room as everyone pretended to 'sleep'. Ban Ryu tried his best to quiet down Tae Oh, awkwardly patting him on the back so he could actually sleep. The young boy seemed extremely tired but scared at the same time.

Everyone froze as the door flew open. A figure dressed in black entered the room. Jun 'rubbed' his eyes and sat up,

"Woah, who are you?" The assassin stepped forward, a sword around his waist as he stared at Jun with cold and hard eyes,

"Where are they?"

"Where are who?"

"You know exactly who I'm talking about!"

"What's with all of the shouting?" Sun Woo 'yawned' as he sat up.

As soon as the male held his hand over his sword, more footsteps came and Suji appeared with a bloody sword. She had her mask on, showing that she was currently the 'Fearless Warrior'.