Ten

[CHAPTER TEN]

; LIVING AS SUJI

; LIVING AS SUJI

"Nice home." Suji commented as she leaned against the wall of Soo Yeon's room.

"You've never been to my house before?" Soo Yeon asked, shocked at how many years they knew each other but hasn't even been to her house once, making Suji chuckle.

"I'm a busy woman, remember?"

Soo Yeon's mouth formed into a small 'o'.

"You two haven't even been to my house before anyways so I don't know why you're surprised." Suji snickered, amused by Soo Yeon's reaction.

"So, what's new for you guys?" Ah Ro asked, taking a seat on Soo Yeon's bed while Soo Yeon herself applied light makeup onto her face.

"My brother, second oldest, just left the capital to see if he can find anything good that'll help the family." Suji spoke, saying as if it was nothing.

"Do you need help with anything? Food?" Ah Ro asked, concerned but Suji shook her head.

"I'm fine. Family's still up and running. Happy as ever since Soo Yeon's brother bought me the fruits."

"Why did he buy you fruits in the first place?" Ah Ro questioned, suddenly curious.

Suji explained the small situation that happened between her and Soo Ho. Soo Yeon continued applying makeup and glanced over at Suji.

"What a flirt he is. Oh and I heard you helped my brother out but almost killed him with dumplings. 'The Fearless Warrior fed me dumplings and water but I think I almost choked and died when she rushed me to finish the dumpling..'" Soo Yeon mimicked as her and Ah Ro laughed.

"Never knew you were that nice." Ah Ro teased making Suji chuckle. Suji didn't seem fazed by the insult and shrugged.

"He bought fruits for my family, fruits, something my family hasn't had in years. Of course I had to repay him. It's not like I had a choice anyway."

The three girls laughed when Soo Yeon suddenly remembered something,

"I haven't seen your family in years! Especially the second oldest.." Soo Yeon trailed off and Suji instantly shook her head.

"Don't even think about it. You both may be the same age but I don't want to see your face every single day as well. Inseong's face is already enough. Plus, it'd be weird seeing my best friend in a relationship with my brother."

Although the girl always sounds blunt and rude whenever she talked, her best friends knew that that was her normal attitude and that she didn't mean any of it at all. It depended on the situation though.