Six

[CHAPTER SIX]

; FOOLISH AH RO

; FOOLISH AH RO

"Who are you?" Moo Myung asked, taking a step forward threateningly. Ah Ro took a step back in fright, her hands shaking and her lips trembling.

"I.. I.. I am nobody!" Ah Ro responded, her words wavering with fear.

Suji stood silently on the side as the unknown man suddenly came out of nowhere and slashed his sword down towards Moo Myung. Moo Myung grabbed Ah Ro and spun her around to avoid her from getting hit.

She fell on her bottom, her back pressing against the wall as she slowly scooted her way away from the battle. Her eyes were wide and glossy, unable to mutter out a word.

"Are you okay?" A voice whispered to Ah Ro and the scared girl snapped her head to her right instantly. She sighed in relief when she saw that it was her best friend Suji, disguised as the Fearless Warrior.

Ah Ro nodded. Suji helped the girl up and pushed her gently on the back. "Get out of here now."

"What about you?" Ah Ro asked worriedly and Suji mentally groaned. She gave Ah Ro an 'are you kidding me?' look.

"Just save yourself first, I'm skilled in fighting while you aren't, now go!"

Ah Ro nodded and ran outside, leaving the two men continue their battle. Suji turned around and hid behind another door, watching the two men fight. The fight ended with the unknown man running away as Moo Myung held his right arm in pain.

"Not bad." Suji chuckled making Moo Myung jump at the voice. He turned his head and instantly glared at the familiar female.

"What are you doing here?" Moo Myung questioned with gritted teeth and Suji rolled her eyes at his welcoming behaviour.

"I was trying to find you since we supposed to meet up today, remember? Found out that you're following some random man."

"He's not random.. He killed—"

"About that," Suji cut off the fuming male. She  was about to inform that that man wasn't the man who killed Mak Moon But Moo Myung ignored her and picked up a familiar bracelet. He clenched it in his hand and ran out the door. Suji blinked at the spot where he left.

"Of course. Don't listen to me. Just run off while I'm talking. Such respect." Suji grumbled as she walked out of the place. She stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw Ah Ro sitting on the ground in a panic state.

"I told you to run and this is how far you make it?" Suji questioned from the side and Ah Ro snapped her head up towards Suji with wide eyes.

"My legs went weak! I couldn't get up and one of the guys passed me and I have to be somewhere—" Suji sighed and walked over to where Ah Ro's legs were sleeping.