Seventeen

[CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]

; NEW TRAINER

The Hwarang men were all in the forest, doing laps. It was about their 14th lap until Master We Hwa told them to stop. They all sat down together, panting hard.

Master We Hwa stood there with a big scary man behind him.

"I would like to announce that someone will be joining us from now on. She should be here shortly—"

Suddenly, the sound of a horse echoed throughout the forest as the person appeared. Jaws dropped and eyes widen and gasps left the Hwarang men's mouths. Everyone was shocked to see the person, they either really wanted to meet her or see her again.

The Fearless Warrior jumped off of her horse and let the big man hold the horse for her. She walked towards the group and stood beside Master We Hwa.

"By the looks on your faces, you seem to know who this female is, but if you don't" Master We Hwa started,

"This is the eldest daughter of a man who was the highest official in Silla—even higher than Master Young Shil—Choi Jinyoung, and a very skillful doctor, Choi Hyerin." Master We Hwa informed as the sons of the officials' eyes widen. They remembered their fathers talking about one of their close friends, Choi Jinyoung.

"Wasn't the couple known as the most good looking fighters?" Someone shouted out as Suji smirked under her mask.

Master We Hwa chuckled, "Master Jinyoung was the best fighter in Silla while Lady Hyerin was the best doctor in Silla. Also, yes, they were both fighters and voted for the most handsome and beautiful in Silla."

"They had eight children but they went missing for over six years. We finally found them and now they will be under the care of the Queen. However, the Fearless Warrior here," Suji gave a little wave, some of the Hwarang waving back with smiles.

"Is to live in the Hwarang House and teach you new and better techniques in order for you to all succeed in lifting up Silla's future." Master We Hwa announced and the men were caught off guard with the news.

Master We Hwa laughed at their shocked states and continued as Suji reached behind her mask.

"This is Choi Suji. The Fearless Warrior."

The mask fell from the female's face as some were shocked by the familiar female or shocked at how good looking the Warrior was.

Although some of the men knew Suji and such, there was one particular male whose eyes widen so wide at the familiar name. He hadn't heard that name ever since he was a child. He never thought he'd see her again.