25

Two days have passed and the Hwarang men were currently doing their daily afternoon training. She stood beside Master We Hwa as the two watched the men practice their sword skills. Although the festival was coming up, they still had plenty of time.

Suji's family sat afar, watching the men practice. Suji asked Ah Ro and Soo Yeon to accompany them. Although Soo and the twins were old enough to watch themselves, it was nice for the girls to hang out with her siblings.

Soo suddenly nudged Ah Ro, the girl turning her head to the young female. Soo nodded over to Soo Yeon's direction. Ah Ro looked over to see Soo Yeon staring at a particular Hwarang.

"Are you sure you don't like Ban Ryu?" Ah Ro questioned, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

She jumped and turned to Ah Ro,

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Then why are you staring at him?" Soo asked, quite amused.

The three girls sat together as the twins, Eunha, Minjae, and Tae Oh watched the men practice, sitting closer to the training grounds.

"Well.. Uh.."

"Don't lie." Ah Ro warned. Soo Yeon sighed defeatedly and gave a little nod,

"Okay, maybe I like him a little.."

"Then why did you say you didn't?" Ah Ro questioned,

"Well.. Suji was around and I know how she hates Ban Ryu so if I said I liked him then she'll get mad at me!" Soo Yeon shuddered, thinking of the thought of what the girl would do to her, "Plus, she's my best friend, I can't just go date her enemy!"

"So? Who cares if he's her enemy? Sure, she won't like it but she won't do anything about it since your love life isn't her own." A voice spoke. The girls turned their heads to see the twins sitting beside Soo Yeon. Jihun.

"Why would Suji even care anyway? Jun is here." Jihan grinned. Soo giggled at that.

"What did Ban Ryu even do anyway? He seems cool." Jihun wondered,

Ah Ro explained what happened. By now, the three other younger siblings joined them.

Eunha snorted, "Suji's just being sensitive."

Jihan nodded, "Although it's quite insulting, he isn't lying, we did live like the lower class. I mean, I should be offended but the guy's known for being cold hearted so I don't really care." The male shrugged.

"Go ahead if you want to date Ban Ryu, Soo Yeon," Jihun started, "Suji will eventually get over it. She's just overprotective over us—"

Jihun was cut off by Tae Oh shouting, pointing at a random direction.

There stood two males with their backs faced toward them.

The others turned to the direction the small boy was pointing at and they all gasped,

"He's back!" The twins shouted in unison as all five siblings ran towards the two unknown males.

"You guys have been wanting to meet him, right? Let's go!" Soo smiled widely as the two females nodded and trailed after the young girl.

-

Suji observed each and every male, calling out their mistakes—if they had any—and helped them to improve.