34

Suji and Jun exchanged shocked glances, slowly backing away. As soon as they were out of hearing distance, they sprinted to where the other males were.

Soo Ho was the first to spot Suji, smiling brightly, "Suji!"

Hansung instantly grinned when he heard the familiar name, "Oh! How are you feeling now?"

Suji let out a small smile, "I'm fine, just needed a little bit of rest."

"No, you need a lot of rest." Jun chuckled, patting her shoulder.

"Suji! How come you didn't tell us you had sleeping problems?!" A voice shouted. Inseong.

Suji sheepishly smiled, "Didn't want to worry you guys..?"

"Well we're definitely worried now!" He yelled out.

"I'm fine now—"

"No you're not. From now on, Soo, Eunha, Minjae, and Tae Oh will be moving into your room."

"What—"

"Your room is big enough." Inseong cut her off, crossing his arms, acting like the older one.

Suji blinked, "Why are they moving in though?"

Inseong choked on his spit, "Are.. Are you serious?! What if you have another nightmare? Who'll be there to wake you up? Them! What if you can't sleep? Who'll be there to knock you out? Sun Woo will since he's right next door!"

Suji held up her hands in surrender, "Okay, please calm down."

Inseong took a deep breath, calming himself down.

"Well.. I'm going to go and eat, I'm quite hungry." Suji said, changing the subject.

"Probably because you didn't eat breakfast and went straight to training." Jihan snorted, appearing behind Inseong with Jihun by his side.

-

"So.. Did you guys hear?" Hansung started, catching the attention of the others. The males had a break that day and decided to accompany Suji while she was practically having a feast. Jun, Ji Dwi, Hansung, Soo Ho, Yeo Wool, and the twins all sat at the table with Suji.

Inseong, Soo, Eunha, Minjae, and Tae Oh all went out to the shops—just for fun. Plus, Suji forced Inseong to take the younger ones shopping just to get rid of him. She was already deaf by his loud scolding.

"Hear what?" Jihun questioned, picking at his sister's food here and there,

"The princess is apparently on her way to Silla."

The spoon slipped from Suji's grasp, it dropping on the tray with a loud thud. The twins and Jun's eyes slightly widen, glancing at each other and then at Suji.

Suji's expression was unreadable. She seemed entirely lost with the given information.

"Suji? You okay?" Soo Ho asked, poking the girl's arm.

Suji blinked and nodded slowly, clearing her throat awkwardly, "Uh yeah.. Continue talking Hansung."

As the boy continued to talk, excited about seeing a princess in real life for the first time in his life, the twins leaned closer to Suji,

"Are we.." Jihun started as Suji shook her head,

"No mentioning this to Inseong. If anyone talks about it around him, try your best to make sure that he does not find out."

"And if he does hear it, by any chance?" Jihan suggested,

"Just don't let them see each other."