32

The door to Suji's room bursted open, Jun appearing at the doorway with an extremely worried expression on his face and a sword in his hand. The twins, Inseong, Ji Dwi, Sun Woo and Soo Ho were behind him, also with worried expressions on.

Jun walked in quickly, looking around the room. By now, Ban Ryu, Han Sung and Yeo Wool caught up with the rest. The other Hwarang men were simply told to keep calm and stay in their rooms by Master We Hwa who also ordered the men who were close to Suji to go and check up on her.

They sighed in relief when they realized that Suji was in her bed but then froze when they noticed the state that she was in.

She laid there, drenched with sweat as her face held a pained expression. Her hands were shaking and her head was rolling left to right, seeming to try and shake whatever was in her head away.

Jun dropped his sword and dropped onto his knees beside the girl's bed, shaking her arm.

"Ji? Ji?!"

The female wasn't waking up and was breathing heavily.

"She's having a.." Jihan trailed off, eyes widen.

"Wake her up, now!" Inseong hollered, eyes wide as saucers.

Jihun quickly ran towards his older sister, pushing Jun aside and grabbed her shoulders tightly. He began to shake her back and forth rapidly, a panicked expression on his face,

"Ji!"

The girl continued to mutter things, shaking her head rapidly as the males desperately tried to wake the female up.

Sun Woo came up to Suji's side and jabbed her in the rib, making the female wake up in an instant. She shot up, gasping for air. Her hand was clutching her chest and she was looking around frantically.

"Suji!" The males exclaimed, staring at the female with wide and concerned eyes.

She panted heavily, clutching her head with her eyes shut. She finally began to breathe evenly, Ji Dwi on the side, wiping her sweat with his sleeve.

Jun sat in front of her, holding both of her hands, "Ji.. Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

Suji nodded, "I'm fine. J-Just give me a minute."

"Were you.. Did you see them again?" Inseong trailed off, carefully choosing his words but he chose the wrong ones.

"Get out, please.." Suji muttered, motioning them to leave her room.

"Suji—" Jihun started but Suji simply shook her head,

"Don't mention it.. Please just leave and go back to sleep, everything is fine."

Jihan sighed, "It's obviously not if you were screaming and sweating a waterfall, you haven't had one this serious in years, I think we should talk it out—"

"I don't want to talk about it. Go back to your room. Now."

"Suji, how about we talk it out—" Jun started but he got interrupted,

"I said leave!" Suji snapped, pointing at the door as she glared at the male hard. Jun flinched back, hurt displaying on his face as the males slowly left the room, disappointed.

Ji Dwi patted Jun's shoulder and walked the male out of the room.

Hansung was the last to leave, staring at Suji with a sad smile, "I'm sorry Suji.."