18

Master We Hwa sent the three females and six males to a nearby restaurant. To be fair to the other Hwarang men, they were given a day off to go wherever they want and return the next day.

The six males sat there with the two females, waiting for Suji to come back from cleaning herself up. Her hair was loose from the headlock she was in and her clothes were all ragged and dusty from laying on the ground and getting stomped on by Soo Yeon.

The table was a shape of a circle. The seating order was scrambled. There sat Ban Ryu, Soo Yeon, Soo Ho, Hansung, Yeo Wool, Sun Woo, Ah Ro, and Ji Dwi. Meaning that there was an empty spot in between Ji Dwi and Ban Ryu.

"That was a bit rude, don't you think?" Yeo Wool questioned, sounding a bit amused.

"It's how our friendship is. You do not know how many times Suji has beaten us for our mistakes." Ah Ro shrugged while Soo Yeon nodded in agreement,

"She even hits us at random times because we 'annoy' her."

"Well, you are annoying." Soo Ho shrugged, looking at his sister's direction. She glared at him instantly.

Then, they heard the door slide open. There stood Suji. She was in her black robe, sword on her waist and her long black hair in a high ponytail. More presentable than last time.

She scowled when her eyes landed on the three who beat her silly.

Suji silently sat in between Ban Ryu and Ji Dwi as Ah Ro stared at her,

"Are you still mad at us?"

"I don't know, are you three still mad at me?"

"Not anymore, we already released it." Soo Yeon reassured as Suji narrowed her eyes at her,

"Yeah no kidding." The female snapped as her eyes wandered to Ah Ro,

"And you, was it really necessary to tell Sun Woo about my meals?"

Ah Ro nodded, "Yes, I believe he should know since he's one of your close friends."

"Who even told you?"

"Soo, I forced her to tell me."

Suji sighed frustratedly, "I know that you only told him so he could beat me too."

Ah Ro sheepishly smiled as Soo Yeon opened her mouth but Suji waved her off,

"Yeah, yeah, I know, it's because I 'deserved' it."

-

The food came and they all ate happily, already forgiving each other.

Sun Woo, Ah Ro, Soo Yeon, Hansung and Soo Ho kept giving pieces of food to Suji since she's hasn't eaten well in a while.

Everyone was chatting while Suji stayed quiet, too busy enjoying the food. As she was about to take another bite, she stopped suddenly when Hansung asked that one question.

"Why did you, the Fearless Warrior, suddenly disappear?"

Ban Ryu also stopped chewing while the two females glanced at each other, then to Ban Ryu quickly, and then to Suji. Soo Ho even stopped chewing and sent a glare Ban Ryu's way during that split second.