35

"Where's Suji?" Soo Ho asked as the four siblings made their way to his table.

The four sat at the end of the table, beside Hansung and Soo Ho. Tae Oh, however, crawled his way in between Jun and Ban Ryu.

"Hey kiddo." Jun smiled as Tae Oh held his face with his two small hands, giggling. He then turned to Ban Ryu, poking his cheek.

"She's still sleeping." Minjae replied, picking up his spoon.

"Did she sleep peacefully?" Hansung asked, looking over at Soo.

Soo nodded, "Yep and hasn't waken up yet."

"Let's go wake her up then!" Jihun blurted out, making the others jump at his sudden suggestion. Jihan just smirked at him, "I taught you well brother."

"Guys I wouldn't—" Soo started but Inseong and the twins were already racing out of the room.

"Even I know better." Eunha muttered, shaking her head. Although she was a prankster herself, she knew not to anger Suji.

-

The whole group stood in the room, most of them further away from Suji since they had a feeling she wouldn't be a morning person, which was true.

However, the twins, Inseong, and Eunha stood close to Suji's bed, watching the female sleep peacefully. Eunha stood beside Inseong, a clueless Tae Oh in her arms. He was their weapon just in case of an emergency. Eunha was just there because her brothers forced her to stand there and save them when Suji goes wild.

Soo stood slightly in front of the other males, Minjae beside her.

"What happens when they wake up her?" Hansung whispered to Soo, staring at the sleeping female,

"Bad things. As you know, Suji can get easily annoyed. Extremely easily." Soo whispered back.

"What will happen to them?" Soo Ho questioned, motioning to the mischievous siblings,

Minjae looked up at him, "Depends, if Eunha puts Tae Oh in front of them quickly, Suji won't kill them."

"Kill them?!" Hansung exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock,

Soo giggled quietly, "Y'know, the typical sibling fight, where the older one grabs the younger one and puts them into a headlock."

Hansung sighed in relief.

"Don't you guys already know the consequences if you do this?" Yeo Wool chuckled as Inseong looked back, grinning,

"Yeah but who cares, it's worth it!"

The twins picked up the bucket of cold water and grinned at each other evilly,

Soo took a few steps back, "We should back up, they're using water this time."

"This time? What else have they done?" Ban Ryu questioned,

"Screaming loudly in her ear, tickling her, pretend they were in an emergency so she can freak when she wakes up, uh, threw steam buns at her." Minjae informed, having to think of more 'pranks' that his older siblings did,