A Shitty Plan

Her mate slept through the night, and woke up late the next day. He studied her as she studied him.

"I could to for some hot cider. Let's walk to the vender?" Allahie questioned him, lending him a hand.

Alek nodded and stretched with a groan. "Your really the lost heir."

"Why the surprise now? You talked fine about it when Kennith was here."

He just shrugged in response, "I'd like to bathe when we get back." He rubbed at the scruff on his face. "Because it's been a day. And even with company Kennith is due to return. Which means I'm due for a baby." Her mate looked down and sighed heavily so Allahie came to stand behind him and wrap her arms around him comfortingly.

"You had a private word with Kennith yesterday, I'd like to know what you told him."

"Over the hot beverage....and...fix my hair for me when we get back."

Allahie nodded rubbing the swell. If it was possible their winged devil grew just a tad more. Without Alek noticing it she removed the barrier to let the baby slide lower. If Kennith was returning to day, removing it now possible would give him enough time for his water to break naturally. Because she sure as in hell knew her mate was going to resist it being broken artificially.

After a few more moment her mate gently pulled her hands off. "C'mon lets go. Because you are going to need to stew for a while about my plans."

Using his magic to fasten on a new shirt he held open the door for her, "C'mon Hawly you can come too."

**********

Her mate sat awkwardly at a dinner table as they ordered hot cider and breakfast. Already the counter lady had made a huge fuss about him and his pregnancy and he was rather angered by it. As a near term male fae he was rather dark about people bringing it up--he didn't feel safe at this point and wanted it over with.

Hawlor was outside in wolf from being tormented by children who loved the 'big fluffy doggy!".

"So, Tetra," He mumbled when she sat beside him in the booth to help hide him and his belly. He was already leaned back as far as he could go and his stomach still reached the table. She grinned at him and took his hand.

"I don't know what happened with you her darling, I was to worried about you." A few moments later steamy hot beverages were served. Allahie new the woman so she knew questions were going to be ask upon the woman seeing her mates buldging stomach.

"Congrats, Ally and...."

"Alek...." He mate responded his head down, studying his drink. Surprisingly Syriah got the hint and left after another soft coo.

"Oh dammit Allahie." Alek wined as after his first sip for his stomach was sent into such a tumble the table shook from impact.

She laid a cooling hand on his belly and smiled at him. By now she could tell it was just Kennith's fighting their daughter--their tiny girl seeming to hold out well. Her mate shifted awkwardly and rubbed just below the well of his stomach. "I know what you did and god damn you...he's to big to rest there....he's hurting me."

"Well your water will be broken and hopefully he will be out soon."

"I don't think he's going go fit."

Allahie pursed her lips and kissed her mate's cheek after studying the nearing empty diner. Most people had already eaten breakfast and gotten on with their daily tasks. There was just an old man she used to always see, still reading a news paper.

"About your plan Alek?"

"Uh...Rath may be joining. As your father and my king he's kinda going to have to be there for the birth of two illegal babies...and then...I extended it to Analexa."

"You what!? Are you half mad? Alek your having a baby! Three of them! That is no small feat!"

He sighed heavily, "And I'm going to be howling and crying I am aware. But Allahie, like I said, I'd probably be having them in front of more if I had them at the palace. I know Sanariix will, and he has to go through it six times." He fiddled his drink in his hands. "Allahie to truly end this war they need to either both die, one die, or get back together again. You saw Rath, he still loves Ana, he is just hurt. I believe them both being their for seeing new life will help. If not it's awkward and forced as I'm forced to shoved three babies from a tiny hole."

Allahie laughed and kissed her mate, and lowered her voice to speak back to him. "When it gets down to business, Alek your going to hate this plan. Not only are they watching you force a baby out, your legs will be splayed and pulled, you will be bleeding and in agony."

Her mated rubbed his brow and sighed heavily. "Yeah...tell me about it. This is after Lousen breaks my water using a stick with a needle." There was a long pause and they just sat in silence before he spoke again. " Allahie...for our next child. It doesn't have to be right away. Sure I'd like another baby, especially since you are the heir to not one but two 'ruling' parents."

Allahie pursed her lips, "Alek. As a new queen...I..."

He stopped her and leaned to the side to kiss her temple, "It's your thrown darling. I bow to you as I already do."

Her breath eased and Allahie sighed mentally. "But Alek...that's not it. I want a baby. I want a heir, but if I'm the queen....I need to rule for the first couple of years."

"You know you can get me pregnant at any time? Lousen has medicine to make me cycle. I will gladly comply to bare you a child. And...and Allahie..." Her mate rubbed the back of his head. "Ah perhaps another time. Old man please mind your own business." The man just shuffled his news papers.

"No Alek tell me."

"It's just...rather awkward," He lowered his voice even more. "There's a new technique. Using a piece of your magic he can make....sperm..." Her mate grinned in a savage way, "Use a syringe, stick it up me, well you just go me pregnant."

Allahie snorted and elbowed her mate. "That would be easier than shooting you with an ice arrow."

"Still awkward and uncomfortable for me...but yes less painful. Unless you could figure out how to make fun..." Her mate playfully bit her ear, "Surely I'd get my fun though too."

Allahie nodded, "Yes darling, but for now lets focus on getting them out." She placed her hand right below the swell and rubbed it comfortingly. A few moments later she pulled back when the Syriah brought two steaming plates of food piled with eggs, bread, potatoes, jam but no bacon.

Her mate took no second encouragement to eat everything in a split second and then eat half of hers--after she yelled at him to take some because he refused to touch it otherwise.

*************

They stopped on the way home in the market to look at stuffed teddies and stuffed animals. Her mate kept shifting awkwardly, so she pulled him aside into a mini ally out of sight. "I'd like some weapons too. Let's stop there after." He took a deep breath and let if out in a huff.

"Alek, honey let's go home." Allahie pressured taking his forearm. But he wouldn't budge. It took her a moment to notice the sweat on his forehead and his racing heartbeat. "Honey...."

"Allahie I'm fine," he squeaked out. "Please. I need to get them a teddy bear and baby weapons. Please....oh god please." His hand shifted to his stomach and the other to his groin. Her mate actually squeaked in pain, but then suddenly he was fine and blinked in confusion. It was because Allahie knew if he kept at that pace he'd have went right into labor and had them...and right now there was no Lousen or anyone to help. So she replaced a smaller barrier and wrapped her magic protectively around him.

"Alright lets make it quick, and then you are taking a nice long soothing bath."