Yes, A Child.

After the first two day's Allahie noticed her mate didn't have the...horny pep about him. He didn't smell as sweet and he was rather agitated.

"No Allahie!" He spit, "I don't want to take another one of those shots. Leave me the fuck be!"

They had just finished breakfast in their little townhouse in the Dark Kingdom. She often thought of her little home in the village but they hadn't been able to make it back yet.

"What your tongue there are children here!" She spit back, looking to their two sleeping children.

"All the more reason not to do it." Yesterday he had still been in the mood. And yesterday had been quite fun, with a total of four shots used.

"Darling, do you think your so cranky because it took hold?"

"If I answer yes will you leave me alone?" He spit back his golden eyes baring down on her as he stood beside the counter drumming his fingers on it.

"How long was your head suppose to last?"

"Lousen predicted a week, even with the suppressants for the smell."

"Do you still feel like your in heat?"

"No. I feel tired and the want to be left alone."

Allahie nodded, "Alright darling, go lay down, I'll leave you be."

He turned on heel and stalked away from her. He disappeared into their master bedroom and a thumping was heard as he flopped down on the bed with a groan. Hawlor barked in protest no doubt having to be shoved from the bed--where he had been sunning--as her mate took the dead center of it.

Hawlord came out in tiny two legged from. "I don't know how it's possible this soon, but someone seems pregnant."

Just then Isabella and Lucrien started crying. First her daughter who then woke up her son. She nodded to Hawlor and scooped up their daughter first. Instantly she settled down and dropped her head onto Allahie's shoulder. With her other arm and a fair amount of magic she picked up Lucrien.

She took them to their bedroom and set them down beside her mate who was flopped on his stomach. His magical wings retracted to make space when she set their children down--she noted he too had been sunning.

Alek rolled to his side and scooped up Isabella. She cried in delight as Alek set her on his stomach and squished her fat cheeks. He looked to his son as he just held their daughter gently--she was still so tiny and fragile.

Lucrien just remained silent, until Alek laughed and rolled carefully with her to reach his son to give him a kiss on the forehead.

"Allahie?" Alek questioned laying their daughter in the curve of his stomach as he laid on his side. He propped his head up on his hand and studied her. Allahie scooped up their boy and did like wise. Her knees touched her mates, and they formed a heart shape around their children.

"Yes pumpkin?"

His eyes flicked to the bed. "How many are we going to have?"

"Oh darling," Allahie cooed. "Are you worried."

"I don't want more than one, giving birth was the most excruciating thing I've ever done...and carrying multiple was so, so, so, so, soooo hard." He whimpered at last in a tone that suggest he was afraid of displeasing her.

"Then we have one darling. And focus specifically on him or her being our heir." She reached out with her free hand to touch his jaw, "Besides darling, having more than one will not only be a hassle but we'd have to pick one over the other again."

"Allahie we have two happy babies right now..." he choked on his words thinking about Lackrin--how their son, wasn't really their son. "...a third will make it a crowd," He whined.

"But we will work our hardest against it."

"What if they are jealous?" He choked, "I'd feel so terrible..." He studied their little dumplings--hardly three months old yet so quiet and happy to be laying on their parent's bed. "What if they want to be our heir instead? What if they get vicious? What if the fight? What if they hurt each other out of anger?"

"Darling, darling, darling," Allahie cooed reaching over enough to kiss his nose and then wipe away his forming tears. "They are to be risen right. Should things not work out with our designated heir we can change that. Say..." She reached out to pat his rippling stomach, "Our new little dumpling doesn't wanna be leader, but Lucrien or Isabella does...it can go either way. Darling you are worrying to much. We have centuries before we have to pick anyway...and time to make more places for thrones for each of our babies."

He choked up again, "What if they go power hungry? What if they challenge us? What if they hurt you as an adult over the thrown?"

"Darling, look at our beautiful children that you have created. They will be fine, you are going to be a good father and a mother."

Alek pursed his lips and let his head fall, "Okay..." He shut his eyes and snuggled his daughter--crossing his arms across her tiny body. For whatever reason she was becoming so much more of a daddy's girl, while Lucrien became a mamma's boy.

Their daughter just gazed with her bright golden eyes at her twin who was snuggled up against Allahie. For not being able to speak or do much of anything they surely seemed to know what was going on and how to communicate with one another.

Allahie grimaced. To bad Lackrin wasn't here. She really wanted to get to know their third child better. Alek sighed heavily--agreeing to her thought down the bond.

"Darling, do you think your going to have a baby? You think the shots took?"

"After yesterday?" He snorted with a slight smile, "Yes I do believe so."

Allahie grinned back. Her poor mate had really been needy the day prior. He just let her do whatever to him. He hardly had even tried to penetrate back. He had enjoyed every time she had advanced on him. Against the wall, in the shower, hell even on the kitchen table.

"In other words Allahie...yes, a child." He mumbled drifting into sleep. "I do believe I am with child."