The Ancient Fae

Golden eyes. He had georgous golden eyes. When they met hers, he flinched back.

"Don't even try using your magic," Allahie snapped, "You've been warded."

The male paced back and forth. He was even taller standing up, and a spark of relief filled her chest. He was okay, and going to be just fine.

Allahie was towering over six and a half feet, being pure fae, but this male, he had to be at least seven. "What is your name?" Elyssi asked.

Those golden eyes met hers again, and she sensed him restraining from bowing to her. "Aleksandar." His name was forein.  

"Allahie."

He came closer to the cell gate, and she could hear his heart racing. She could hear something else thruming inside him, but to her disbelief he willed up enough magic--warded or not--that wrapped around his body blocking her.

"Why did you come here?"

Aleksandar smiled cruelly, opening his mouth to show large white perfectly staight teeth, and delicatly pointed fang teeth. He was purebred fae to the max. Now she needed to know if he had a light extension of the spine, that made for an ever so slight tail.

"I said why did you come here?"

"Your village is known for ripe females...." Her magic slammed into his side and he screeched. This time there was no rebounding effect on her part, although her heart did twist so painfully she wanted to gasp.

"You will be tried in three days time. Don't even try escaping in that time." Allahie turned on heel and strode out with Elyssi following her.

Out of the dungeon the elder stopped her. "You can't kill him."

"Why not?"

"That arrogent prick is your mate..." Allahie grabbed her elders arm tightly with a growl before she could stop herself. Elyssi laughed lightly, "You two have a strong mating bond despite your hate for one another."

"I have things to do..."

"Allahie...." The elder stopped her. "He was trying to fight the bond. Allahie, something's wrong with him...."

Allahie pulled out of Elyssi's grasp in rage. "Nonsense! He's purebred fae!" She had been waiting a century for her mate. Now that she found him she was going to give him a death trial, after she had shot him. She felt terrible, and wasn't surprised he was trying to fight the bond.

"I-I..." Allahie stormed away. She had to see him later. She was going to.