Shall We Meet Some Kings?

Her parents made way to take hold of Light Kingdom the following day. It was three weeks before they had heard any word back. With it was sent some tan skinned fae looking to get the two kingdoms intermingling.

As her mate's pregnancy progressed she allowed him to do more internal duties. He spent most of his day on the throne and hearing meetings. He was an avid ruler of the armies and correcting flaws with the soldiers. He also still had yet to be beat in a fight. Though for now she had forced him to be off limits only fighting the most controlled soldiers.

Their children were starting to walk, and were always a handful to watch. Their daughter was growing at a faster rate than her brother was nearly equal in size. For the most parts of the day she just liked to sit on her father's lap on top the throne. Allahie had a funny feeling she was going to be the next ruler rather than their unborn baby.

Her mate currently sat with one leg over the side of the arm chair. In the crook of his stomach his daughter was curled up sleeping. He had his hand on her back and he was gazing down lovingly at her. His other arm was propped up for when he would place his head on his fist to look at the personal talking.

His golden eyes met hers and he smiled, "Ally."

She approached him at once...or rather slowly...as she was holding both of their son's arms in attempt to help him walk. As he could not seem to multi task his wings dragged on the floor which she was incredibly careful not to step on. Her mate's eyes lit up in happiness when he realized his son was almost walking on his own.

"Ohhh Lucrien!" He cooed, "Oh my son well done!"

Allahie grinned, "I hate to break it to you darling but if it were not for my magic he'd be a lump on the ground."

Alek snorted, "Ah well they will learn soon...oh darling." He paused to allow her to kiss his forehead. "We have two...idk what you would call them...stewards perhaps. Coming for a visit. One by the name of Simon. The other by the name of...ah...Lucrous? The one named Simon is inviting us both to a royal party...seems the humans are reconstructing fast after their war."

"Make sure I'm here, so you don't scare them off."

"Oh and...." Alek interrupted. She paused and quirked an eyebrow.

"Yes darling?"

His eyes flashed around the now empty throne room before landing back on her. He grinned, "I dunno how to tell you."

"What darling?" Allahie laughed as he set their daughter on the floor beside their son. There were little stuffed blocks on the wooly rug.   

He rose to his feet and gathered her in a hug. "Darling help me out here, " Allahie demanded.

He snorted, pulling back, "I'm surprised you didn't notice." He patted his stomach and then carefully lifted up his loose shirt.

Allahie cried out in joy, "Your little belly! It's back!" He laughed at her while patting the swollen form.

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed it." While it was not very noticeable his bottom muscles had faded and were replaced by a small lump.

Allahie grinned ear to ear and pulled him into a kiss as she wrapped her arms around his torso tightly. "

After their kiss grew loudly and sloppy he pulled back. "I think its going to be a little girl," he breathed with their foreheads touching as they gazed down on his exposed stomach. "Her magic is not mix like theirs...its purely ice. It's so delicate though.....from the way she also pushes around in my stomach, I'm pleased to tell you she will have wings."

"I say tonight we summon Lousen and see exactly what you are cooking," Allahie laughed kissing his cheek, "Then we get a baby sitter so we can celebrate."

He leaned foreword to bite her ear, "I'd like that a lot. The sitter will watch Lacrkin too...I want them having bonding time...but as for us..." He then bit at her neck, "I say we are long over due for some personal time."

"Stewards don't arrive for a while, and everything is settling down, oh honey we can have many off days...." Allahie laughed.