Future Plans

Dinner for her growing family had been cut off as Rathgar demanded a special dinner to be held. During the course of the meal he made Aleksandar sit at the other head of the table, much to Analexa's disapproval.

Their children sat in their highchairs dabbing at their food with chubby hands. Kennith wasn't present and her mate seemed a little unsure how to act to Kennith's baby. Despite being the mother of Lackrin the baby seemed to have no connections besides looks to Alek. The baby was so foreign seeming with that raw magic of his.

"Darling," Allahie murmured. Her mate was awefully pale as he stared down the long table at all the steaming food. She was to his right but could reach him. She placed her hand on his thigh, "Darling, is it the smell?"

He screwed up his face, "no. It's the fact my body is realizing I'm pregnant and sorting the shit out."

Rathgar coughed politely, "Son in law and my daughter. We have some news."

"Yes father?" Allahie questioned.

"Analexa and I want to make move to leave this kingdom. As your mate is now pregnant and you have a new heir on the way, this kingdom is yours." Rath spoke softly and his mate, Allahie's mother, Analexa, the once ferocious and unstoppable lady, smiled back joyfully.

"Father...."

"Daughter I need you to rule this. Your coronation is set for a week from now. You are going to be just...." He died off as her mate clutched his stomach and began vomiting. Before the mess reached the table Alek had throw himself out of the room and retched into the nearest garbage can.

Allahie pursed her lips and rose from her seat. She held up her hand politly to make her father wait a moment as she went to comfort her mate. He had slid down the wall and had his face burrowed against his knees as he clung tightly into a ball.

"Oh baby," Allahie whined, "come here." She pulled him into a tight hug. "Call if off. You don't have to have a baby."

"I'm not killing my child because my body is out of sorts." He leaned into her kisses and whimpered.

"My darling you are a king and a soldier. We can find someone to have our baby for us. I would willingly but...I am not ready yet...I'm so sorry I am selfish."

"I wouldn't let you anyway," he growled protectively his golden eyes taking a dark blaze. "You are not the expendable one. I am. I'm not worrying about you being with child and having a new throne on your hands."

"But it's okay if you are!? That I have to watch you be hurt by this baby!? That you are in constant danger of an internal force rather than one we can both see and fight?"

"It's not the baby's fault, is my stupid bodies!" He snarled back savagely, "Don't pin this on him or her." He choked up at the end of his sentence and closed his eyes.

"Oh darling," Allahie murmured reaching down to rub his belly, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry to you too little baby."

She sat in silence holding her mate until he cleared his throat and pulled free. He rose to his feet and pulled her up. "Lets return before the food is cold." His words were hallow and pointless.

He didn't do much other than poke at his food and pretend to eat. Allahie just ignored his actions.

"You and the baby okay, Alek?" Analexa questioned cutting Rath off.

"Fine, fine," he forced a tight smile and rolled around a pea.

"Anyhow," Rath continued without a beat, "My daughter you are going to be just fine. At this coronation I invited the two stewards of these foreign kingdoms. You are to meet them an make allies. King Kaliment has lots of lands after a nuclear war. King Lincoln does too, demi fae now unhidden since this war has rolled through. It is time for us fae to make appearances too. Fae and humans to work side by side. Humans have been set back centuries from the war but are still technologically advanced...with our magic and demi fae to help make alliances as they are a mix of us...things could go very well for our future."

Allahie nodded nervously. Her mate gave her a lopsided smile though and reached across the table to take her jaw between his thumb and index finger. "Ally, darling, do not be frightened. You will be a great leader. I will be right beside you to catch you if you fall. But you will not."

"Honey," Analexa stated. "Rath and I are a mere day flight by argents away.  There is no worry. For the rest of this week he will show you the ropes and when you are tired of that you will be attire prowling with me as you need to be dressed perfectly."

Allahie looked to her mate, he smiled, "oh you can tell me the details before bed. I'll just rest this week and spend time with the children."

Rath shook his head, "No. You will be learning to lead the armies. You were once a lord entitled to small legions. Now you are the Supreme Captain of the Guard and raise above those lords, as War Leader of Dark Kingdom. I will have Sansaun help you out and Sanariix as well teach you. Mostly Sanariix because he has not much to do as he is due soon."

Aleksandar nodded, "Yes my king."

Rath smirked and quirked a brow, "Alright my fellow king," there was a long pause, "I will see you and the fair queen tomorrow break of dawn. You have much to learn in little time."

Aleksandar nodded alongside Allahie. She rose to her feet first and scooped up Isabella. Special dark, raw magic servants were called for Lackrin as he got pissy and was to return to his father's quarters. Lucien was then scooped up by his father and patted on the back.

Both of their children were equally tired and fell asleep on the walk back.

"Darling," Allahie questioned.

"Yes?"

"You know girls are suppose to be more troublesome right?"

"Hmm?" Alek questioned pausing to turn to her and gaze down on her with narrowed golden eyes.

"Your baby silly, I think you are having a girl."

Alek scoffed, "Our baby."

"Is a girl." Allahie shifted a passed out Isabella more to the side so she could reach up on her tiptoes to kiss her mate lightly on the lips. Alek smiled softly.

"More than likely....I like the name Sareena." He turned on heel and continued down the cobblestone pathway.