Italia's Studio On Beat

Start from the beginning

I bet he's back with Lara, or even that girl he kissed.

Could I stop thinking about him? This needs to stop, it's really annoying.

"Violetta, could I talk to you?"

"Uhm, Of course, come."

"I hope we wouldn't be akward as roomates Vilu, I just hope so, and I hope you would stop denying your feelings for me baby girl, I love you."

DID HE JUST CALL ME 'BABY GIRL'? OMG!!!! This is giving me the chillz.

And once again, here's to another rejection.

"I can't Leon, we can't be together. I'm sorry."

A tear flowed down from my cheek, as he wiped it off and kissed that part of my face. I felt butterflies in my stomach all over again.

"Baby Girl, I'll be patient, don't worry."

"Alright Leon."

I miss being with him to be honest, but I can't just keep rejecting him, my heart's having a struggle.

Why can't I move on?

Anyway, we go to Angie's class first, me and Leon walk together, as we get there, we split as he goes to the guys as I go to Fran and Cami.

"Fran, Italia is so nice!"

"I know, and this is where I live, that's why I won't be getting a dorm anymore."

"Could we have a sleepover at your place?"

"Of course! Anyway, who are your roomates. Mine is Diego."

"Mine is Broduey."

"How about you Vilu?"

"Leon."

"Whoah, that's awkward. What happened to both of you, got back together?"

"LeonEtta is back baby!"

"Uhm, no."

"What?! Vilu, that accident was one year ago, get over it!"

"I'm taking a break from relationships."

"I know you still love him Vilu, why can't you just forgive him?"

"It's not that easy Cami. You had 2 months of not talking to Broduey, and I had one whole year without Leon, I don't need him in my life."

"Oh really? How come we have sleepovers every week?"

"Just to cheer me up. I mean, I can't forgive him that easily, and that's final."

"Okay fine."

Angie went in, as she teached us some Lesson.

"Hello Everyone, so what I want you guys to do today, is to write a song with the person your dating with."

Everyone had dates, except for me and Leon.