55. Cold

"Phiiill, I'm coold," Dan whined, glancing over at him from where he was sitting on the sofa.

"How? The radiator is on..." Phil mumbled, catching Dan's cute gaze.

"Then turn it uuuppp," Dan continued, leaning into Phil. He dramatically flopped his body over Phil's laptop. "Pleeeeeassee?"

"No, if I do I might burst into flames. Just sit by the fire." He suggested, throwing a blanket in Dan's direction. Dan groaned, sitting up and obliging. He wrapped the blanket around himself and lit the fire, sitting by it and glancing over at Phil every once in a while.

"Won't you come and snuggle with me?" Dan asked after a while, pouting softly at Phil. Phil glanced over, giving a light chuckle.

"Do you want me to?" Dan nodded in response, Phil smiling and sitting on the floor beside Dan. Dan put part of the blanket over Phil's shoulders, smiling and leaning into him.

It didn't take long until they Phil was pretty warm, the blanket curled up around Dan's waist.

"You still cold?" Phil asked, wrapping his arm around Dan.

"A little." Dan mumbled, scrolling through his instagram. Phil snuggled closer to Dan in hopes of making
him warmer.

It wasn't until Dan felt a soft pair of lips against his neck and Phil's hand rest on his thigh did he look up from his phone.

"What are you.." Dan trailed off, not objecting Phil's choice of action.

Phil stopped for a moment, chuckling against Dan's neck. "You said you were cold. So, I'm warming you up." Phil mumbled. Dan exposed some more skin, Phil happily covering it.

It wasn't until Phil had reated his hands on Dan's waist did Dan finally push him away, cheeks red, little purple bruises spread across his neck. "I-I think I'm w-warm enough."

Phil chuckled, somewhat hiding his face. "You sure?" He asked, his fringe falling in front of his face. Dan frowned a little, thinking, before shaking his head and pouncing back onto Phil.

(really poorly done, i know, sorry. i had to make some sort of content. but thanks for 55k i wanna fuckin cryy!)