26. Attractive

(2010!)

Dan lay on my bed, arms curled above his head as he stared at the ceiling. He looked hot without a shirt on.

I sat in my desk chair, my eyes boring into him. He lifted his head slightly to look at me. I bit my bottom lip and he just scoffed in reply.

"Quit staring at me like I'm prey. I'm your boyfriend, not your fuck toy." Dan joked.

"Who said that you were my fuck toy?" I asked, a smile cracking at my lips.

"I can tell by the way you're gaze is locked onto me." He sat up, leaning on his elbows and looking back at me. His hair fell in his eyes slightly, his neck craned out enough to make sure he wouldn't show off his chins.

I smirked, spinning side to side as my eyes loomed over him.

"You're so hot." I said.

"Oh, please. Don't try to flatter me." He sighed, looking down at his stomach.

"Really." I urged. He looked back up at me, sitting up more so his back was straightened out.

"I'm not attractive." Dan insisted.

"Shut up!" I snapped a little too harshly. His eyes fell and I was quick to fix my rude composure. "Sorry, I just hate it when you talk about yourself like that.."

"I know..."

"Dan, you are attractive. You really, really are. Even if you weren't I would date you anyway, you're just so fantastic." I complimented.

He sighed again, but deeper this time. "I just don't think I am..." Dan paused for a moment, his fingers running over my bedsheet. "I hate myself."

"Well, I love you. So deal with it." I was quick to respond, leaning back in my chair as I kept my eyes on him.

He smiled softly. "I love you too."

(oops it's reaLLY SHORT O WELL)