36. Fed Up

Dan

I scrolled through the comments on Phil is not on fire 8.

"New fan. They're super adorable and hilarious! Are they dating?" There were over a thousand likes and a hundred replies.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG AND IT'S SO GAY I LOVE IT!"

"When Dan picked Phil up... they are such a married couple."

I sighed. I was obviously used to the comments by now, and it wasn't like any of them were stating any lies. I knew that it was becoming quite evident that Phil and I were dating, and it had been for years.

I growled, quickly opening up the webcam. I looked at myself, pressing the record button.

You

Dan just uploaded a new video. You had got the notification but it was bizarre... The title, "secrets revealed" puzzled you, but you opened it anyway.

The video started playing, nothing like usual. It was just Dan sitting in his chair. I felt my stomach doing flips inside of me, wondering what the hell was wrong. It was the same video quality of a YouNow broadcast, no special camera, no light... nothing. Well it must be serious then.

Dan gave a heaving sigh, looking over his shoulder. "Phil!!" He called loudly. You watched as Dan waited for a few seconds before Phil's head popped around the corner.

"Yeah?" Phil asked. Where could this be going? "Are you live?"

"No." Dan replied.

"Then what's with the webcam?" Phil questioned again, walking over to Dan.

"Just get over here for fucks sake." Dan reached over, grabbing Phil's face. You had a feeling about what was going to happen and you started to get excited.

Dan pulled Phil's face towards his, kissing him. All you could do was watch with your mouth gaped open.

Phil set his hands on Dan's shoulders and he scene unfolded, the two making out for about 30 seconds before Dan reached over and shut the webcam off, the two never parting in that time.

Your mind could only imagine what had happened next, knowing that they wouldn't have just let go of each other and acted like it never happened if it was real. You checked the description, only 3 words.

"phan is real" it said. You covered your mouth, barely muffling your scream. You felt bad when you played the video back about 10 times and surfed through the comments. But you shouldn't have felt guilty because Dan was the one who confirmed it.

You always knew something was up between them.