6. I Got It

"Phil!!" Dan called down the hallway from the kitchen. Dan entered the hallway as he made his way to the lounge. "Breakfast!"

It took a few seconds but Phil bounded into the lounge, messy hair, glasses on, and wearing his star wars pyjama bottoms and a faded black Muse shirt.

He sat at the table in the blue chair, across from Dan in the black chair.

"This is very sweet of you to make breakfast." Phil said, pulling up one of the plates Dan had set on the table with a stack of three pancakes on it. He poured syrup over the whole thing, an excessive amount of the thick liquid falling on the plate.

Dan laughed and commented, "Isn't that a little much?"

Phil set the bottle on the table with slight force, looking Dan in the eyes.

"You can never have enough syrup on your pancakes." He smiled wide, pushing his fork into the stack and cutting a slice out of them all. He shoved the whole thing into his mouth, syrup dripping down his chin and onto his hand.

Dan cackled loudly, cutting a small slice from his stack as well. Phil cut out another big piece after finishing his first and stuck it in his mouth, a little more syrup dripping down his chin.

Dan ducked his head down a little, smiling to himself.

"These are good." Phil muttered.

"Thanks." Dan looked up at Phil, the syrup still all over his face. Dan chuckled, resting his hands on the table-top as he leaned over to reach Phil. He hesitated for a moment before kissing Phil gently, mostly to get the syrup off his face.

Phil's eyes widened but became comfortable with the situation, pulling Dan closer. Dan lost his grip on the table, his torso falling into his own syrupy pancake mess as Phil still held his face.

Dan pulled away slightly. He scanned over Phil's face, smirking a little when he saw there was still a bit of syrup near his upper lip.

"Are you gonna get that? Or should I?"

Phil laughed. "I'll get it. Maybe you should change your shirt, though."

Dan chuckled still leaned over the table. "Good idea." His eyes met Phil's for a moment before he pulled away from Phil and the table, syrup stuck to his black shirt.

Dan left the room, Phil following him with his eyes until he dissapeared behind the wall.

"I got it..." He muttered to himself.