Goodbye Nightmares

Saturday
4:19 A.M.

Stiles planned on sneaking out of the house when Derek left for work, he acted like he was still asleep as Derek got ready. It's been a couple days since Jackson and Liam moved back in and it was amazing. Other than the nightmares Stiles woke up from, Derek totally wasn't suspicious. "What are you planning..." Derek jumped on top of Stiles being careful of the baby bump, he startled Stiles so he started giggling. "Nothing... just thinking if I should go get groceries," Stiles lied, he's been getting better at hiding his heartbeat from Derek telling if he was fibbing. "Ok... well I'm going to work, stay here," Derek knew Stiles wanted to help the girl that keeps bothering him, "fine..." Stiles sighed and picked his lips out for Derek to kiss him.
Stiles waited for Derek to pull out of the driveway watching the headlights skim across the room. He started to get up but then flopped back down when the door opens.

Stiles POV
"Mom... you awake?" I heard Liam ask, "Yeah sweetie, what's up?" I wave him to come in. Jackson and he walk in and climb on the bed, "Morning Goss," Jackson giggled picking up Gossamer and cuddling him. "We need to ask you something," I could tell Liam's blushing in the dark, I nodded a little concerned. "Y-you know how Derek told us we could build house next to this one?" He asked and I took a sigh of relief, I thought he was gonna say they were gonna travel like Scott and the rest did or something. "Yes, I remember, why puppy?" I asked pulling him to my side, "We kind of wanted to do that, we won't move out right away... we just want to take our time and build the perfect house for us. We are wanting to settle down and start a family," He told me and I grin, "That would be amazing!" I whispered hugging the two.

"Just don't tell Dad yet, we aren't completely sure yet," Jackson told me and I nodded, "Only if you help me," I decided I shouldn't go alone. "Are you talking about that cult thing? Dad told you he didn't want you involved with that... especially if you're pregnant," Liam reminded me. "I-I know, but I have to get Sandy off of my back. Please puppies?" I beg and they both sighed hesitating. The door creaked open and Jade poked her head in secretively, "Are you guys going somewhere? I wanna come!" Jade begged. I gave them a look saying "I'm gonna go even if you don't," and the shook their head, "Sure you can baby, I've been meaning to bring you to the dentist with me," I lied and her eyes widened. "Nevermind..." she slowly backed up and then she bumped into Scott, why is everyone up so early?

"Uncle Scott... stall for me, I don't want to go to the dentist," she whispered, he looked at her fondly and placed a finger on his mouth telling her he won't tell. "Go hide in Isaac and my room," he whispered and she ran away and I chuckled. "That was evil Mom," Scott laughed shaking his head, "Are you here to try and stop me to?" I rolled my eyes putting on some clothes. "No... I don't agree with this, but I know Derek won't be as mad if more of us come with you," he sighed and I smiled at him. "Thank you, where gonna stop my nightmares today pups," I walk out and they follow behind not changing out of their pajamas. They put their sneakers on and we go outside and I saw Lydia, Kira, and Allison leaning against the car. Before I could run to hug them Scott stopped and the girls ran over to hug me. "I missed you girls," I cried even though I saw them last month, but that's probably just pregnancy messing with my emotions. We all got in the car and Lydia drove letting her spirits guide her, which by the way I suggested. "I actually have to write an exam on something like this, so this is helping me out a lot," Allison chuckled.

We drove for a couple minutes before I remembered my dream, "Go to that old run down gas station," I told them and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "My car doesn't run off of ghost gas... that creepy place hasn't been touched since 1998," Lydia says snarkily. "I know that, I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I was at that gas station probably, just please go to it," I begged and she turned around for me. "So how scary are these ghosts in your dreams?" Kira asked me, "They aren't really scary, it's just what happens to them that scares me," I told her. Each nightmare is like a choose your own adventure book with different deaths for the cult, but what I notice is the Isaiah is always the victim.