Welcome Home!

Scott's POV

The rest of the pups and I are setting up for moms return with Jade, the new member to the pack is Stacey Jadyn Hale. The pack gave her the nickname because She has Jade eyes, Mom says she has Claudia's eyes. It's been 2 days since she's been born, they moved Mom to the hospital, it's just been a lot of explaining for Dad. We have made them some lasagna and salad, we also all got Jade presents.

I saw Liam and Jackson headed for the door, Liam was shaking "We are going to Deaton's, he's going to check on the baby," Jackson said. I looked at Liam and he looked back at me with sad innocent eyes, "This is all my fault... I should have been looking after my brother..." I hugged him and I could hear little whimpers coming from him. "I shouldn't have been on a run on my own..." He said, "Never think it's your fault... ok Liam?" I looked him in the eye scolding him and he nodded. They left and I got back with the rest and continued cleaning the house

Stile's POV

"Are you ready to go home little one?" Melissa cooed holding her while another nurse and Derek helped me sit in a wheelchair, "Here you go," She passed Jade to me and I replied to her with a smile. "thank you," I chuckled and looked into Jade's eyes, "She's so beautiful isn't she?" Derek asked and I nodded. "She has my sister Laura's face..." He smiled and I kissed him, "and Claudia's eyes," melissa chuckled. "You guys will be such good parents..." She hugs us, "You're welcome anytime at the pack house Derek announced and then she rolled me down to the car the pups are picking us up in.

Once I got in the van and I calmed down I look around for Liam, "where is he?" I asked concerned, "they went to Deaton's to check on the baby

----------

"We have a surprise for you," Lydia announced we parked in the driveway, Derek really wanted to hold Jade so I let him. Isaac held my hand pulling me towards the house "Babe I just had a baby shoot through my ass... I can't move so fast," I chuckled and he slows down some "Sorry mom, I'm just really excited," He smiled. We walked into the house and I was greeted by the wonderful smell of lasagna and a clean house, I smiled really big and hugged the pups. The rest of the pups was chatted among themselves to Derek, Isaac took this time to take me to the side. "Don't tell the others..." He whispered and pulled paper out of his pocket and gave it to me, I unfolded it cooed, Isaac drew a picture of the pack for me. "Thank you honey," I hugged him.

Liam's POV

Jackson and I are waiting for Deaton to come from the back with my results, he made me pee in a cup. I shook nervously but then calmed down when Jackson held me, "No matter what he says... I will be here baby," He nuzzled my neck, I stuffed my face on his chest and took a big sniff of his scent and I began to calm down.

Deaton came out of the back with a machine, "w-what's that?" I asked. "I'm going to perform a sonogram on you," he said and I nodded. Jackson guided me to lay down a bit on him and he lifted up my shirt so he could have access to my stomach. Deaton began rubbing that weird jelly on my stomach and I started feeling uncomfortable, ever since Ben... I hate it when people touch me.

He took the tool and rubbed it against my stomach trying to find the baby, he did this for about 2 minutes. He turned off the machine and looked at me "Liam... Your wolf fought the baby," he said. "What does that mean?" I asked confused, "It means that you're not pregnant," he smiled and I cried because I'm so happy. I hugged Jackson and then I calmed down some. "So... does this mean his wolf will fight my sperm... when we decide to have babies?" Jackson asked, I smiled at him because I want to have babies with him some day as well. "When a werewolf finds his mate, he can only be impregnated by his mate," he said. "I was raped before we realize we was mates though..." I said confused, "doesn't matter, you guys met," he assured us.
------------
Stiles POV
Jackson and Liam got home and told the us the news, Jade was really tired so after dinner Derek put her in the crib. "Puppy pile?" announced and everyone ran up quietly, I got in the room last but they had left me a spot in the middle of the bed. Gossamer wiggled his little butt and pounced onto Scotts face and we all laughed.

I got comfortable and then Derek came in the room "Hey babe, we are having a puppy pile," I said and he smiled, "good," he said and then got on my side wrapping his arms around me. He closed his eyes and almost immediately went to bed. Lydia and Allison huddled on his back and then Isaac quickly took the available space infront of me. I heard a couple aggravated huffs because he hogged me and they didn't want to squish me because I'm sore. "I love you guys..." I stated, "we love you to mom," Jackson said. "Goss loves you to," Kira said when Gossamer climbed and laid on my chest and we giggled.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)