The Mysteries of Beacon Hills

Stiles POV
I look around to see that I'm in a gas station bathroom, I'm in shorts the go up to my waist and an ugly shirt is tucked into them. I look in the mirror to see that I'm extremely malnourished, and I have bags underneath my eyes. I smell so I begin to freshen up with the soap and the sink in the bathroom, som men give me odd looks as they go into stalls.

I realize I'm hungry so I reach in my pockets to see if I have any money, I just have a penny. I stomach growls with hunger but I can't buy anything with just a penny, so I just walk away from the gas station. "Hey! Wait up," I heard and look behind me to see a good looking boy in about his late 20s run up to me. I had seen him in the bathroom before I left. "Are you lost, son?" he asked, I didn't want to talk to him so I just nodded... I actually don't even know what is going on. "You're in Beacon Hills... you look hungry, are you hungry?" he asked, I wanted to run away but this guy was really charming. "Why don't you come with me... I can get you food, and help you get unlost," he told me. He wrapped his arm around me and we walked into the woods.

"M-my name is Nathaniel Odom," I said, why did I just say that? That's not my name... "My name is Isaiah Hale," he told, "Is this a dream?" I mumbled to myself and looked down to see if I could count my fingers. "What is this place?" I asked as we approached buildings made of wood and leaves. "This is a place where people from all over come to be treated equally... if you would like, you could stay here as long as you would like," he told me as he gave me a tour.

"This is the Chapel," he told me as we went into the last building, there were some people sitting in here already. "Whats that?" I pointed, it was the stone that I found in the woods. When I said the lady looked back at me, it was the body that had popped out of the ground and grabbed me. "That's the template of god, his son found it not that long ago," he told me, "Jesus?" I asked and he shook his head "No, Jesus is a myth... I found it, I'm the son of God," he told me. Great... he's a looney tune. "We come here to celebrate life, and we whisper our sins to the template asking for forgiveness," he told me. "Pastor Hale... I hope God will forgive me for what I'm about to do..." The lady said, "What are you talking about Sandy?" He asked. She pulled out a gun and then put it against her chin, "Oh Sandy... please don't do this," he began to walk over to save her and I backed up. She then pulled out a hand grenade triggering it and them throwing it at Isaiah, and them she pulled the trigger to her gun.

I begin to scream and cry, "What? Stiles what's wrong?" Derek asked me waking up and quickly holding me. "I-its ok, you're ok, it was just a night terror," Derek pet me. I furrow my eyebrows and then hid my face on his shoulder and cried. "Is it that lady in the woods," he asked me and I nodded, "Tell her to leave you alone... you can't stress about this, it's not healthy for the babies," He told me. He picked me up and grabbed his robe from the floor, "Where are we going?" I asked. "Deaton's there has to be a herb, spice, or moss for you to stop having nightmares," he told me. "B-but it's 4 in the morning," I said, "I don't care," he told me walking down the steps. Isaac and Scott were on the couch, "Where are you guys-going?" Scott yawned. "Deaton's, can you guys get Jade ready for school and take her in a couple hours?" He asked and they nodded. They have been helping out a lot with Jade for practice, Isaac is not 7 months pregnant and I'm 5 months.

Derek opened up the door for me and gently sat me down in the passenger seat, he walked around and got in the driver's seat. As we pulled out of the yard, "Who's Isaiah Hale?" I asked and Derek flinched confused. "Um, he is my grandfather, why?" He said confused, "he was in my night terror... I just saw how he died, I'm so sorry," I told him. "Don't be, he is living in Florida drinking margaritas in Margaritaville, I wish he was 6 feet under, though." He told me. I furrow my eyebrows confused "S-sorry, he's guys not a nice person," Derek told me.

20 minutes later

"Remember how you shifted into a wolf a couple years ago, to protect your pack?" Deaton asked, we told him about everything that has been going on the past couple months. I nodded "Well usually Luna Wolfs can't shift, but they can if their pups are in danger. But if I'm correct you're pregnant with twins?" He asked me, I held Derek's hand and smiled "Yeah I am," I told him. Deaton smiled "That's amazing, I'm so happy for the both of you. Since the first time you were pregnant you had just got your powers and the others were masked. Now since you've had a couple years to let your powers sink in you can access them all now. Especially when you're pregnant, that's when you're the most powerful," He told me. "What do you mean?" I asked confused, "You are probably tuning in on your psychic abilities, When Luna's have twins they are very clairvoyant," Deaton said.