5 Years Later

Graduation Day
"The class of 2016 at Beacon Hills High School please take your caps off," the principal says. "This is it Scotty... the moment we have been waiting for our entire lives," Stiles smiled at Scott, "I know," Scott smiled full with happiness but Stiles could sense a little Sadness. "You are hereby graduated from high school, have an amazing life, this is only the beginning," confetti and cheers throughout the crowds and students roar. Everyone takes their hats and throw them up in the air. The pack made sure not to loose them, they had taken the time to decorate them.

They headed to the pack house afterward where the parents were meeting them with pizza and other foods. "Can we have a bonfire?" Aiden asked Derek and he chuckled nodding, "Go start it, I'll be out in a moment," he smiled and Aiden nodded rushing out with the other pups.

"Now what? You going to college?" Derek asked because they hadn't really talked about it. "No... I'd like to but Jade needs me," He softly smiled. Derek had put her to sleep because she was fussy at graduation. "Liam and Jackson are moving into the college dorms... I'm pretty sure Lydia will as well," Stiles told Derek. "No they aren't," Derek furrowed his eyebrows, "Yes they are, and we're gonna support them, because that what a pack does," Stiles told him. "But... I just got a pack back again," Derek pouted, "I know... but they aren't going anywhere, just 30 minutes away for a couple years, they'll be back between semesters," I told him and he folded his arms. "I'm sorry baby... tie them up and keep them in the basement," Stiles joked, "What?" Liam's eyes grew wide overhearing him. "You're not moving anywhere, you're going to stay here in the basement," Derek teased and then playfully chased after him.

"Hey... what's wrong with you?" Stiles carefully sat by Scott, "What?" Scott tried to look like he hadn't been acting off all week. Stiles raised his eyebrows, "Sorry mom... I just don't know what to do," he folded his arms. "What's up?" he asked, "Isaac and I want to travel... but we don't want to abandon the pack," he furrows his eyebrows. "That would be an amazing experience Scott, you two should go... but take some of the other pups with you, it's not safe for just you two to go," Stiles smiled. "R-really? You and dad won't be mad at us?" he perked up a little, "I'll talk Derek into it, but I know it's a dream of yours to see the world, we will be here when you guys come back," Stiles smiled. "Thank you, mom!" Scott jumped on top of Stiles and hugged him, nuzzled his head around on the Luna wolf.
----------------
5 Years Later
"Come on Jade, we can't be late for your first day of school," Stiles called from the kitchen. Jade groans and stomped around "But mommy I'm sick... I don't wanna go,"Take your time, Baby," Derek whispered knowing that she could hear him," Stiles sighed close to giving in. Derek pulled away and sighed looking down at Stiles, "What's really going on?" Stiles caught onto the minor signal of sadness in Derek's eyes. "Scott, Isaac, Aiden, Ethan, Danny, Malia, Erica, and Boyd have been traveling the world for 5 years... Liam, Lydia, Kira, and Allison are at college. Jade is the only one we have left living with us and now she's old enough to go to school," he let out all at once. Stile tilted his head up at Derek "I know baby, but she needs a education," He said "Can't we wait another five years for her to go to school? We could homeschool her..."'Derek pouted and his Luna quickly shook his head. Stiles had a couple surprises he didn't want to spoil just yet. "Derek... why didn't you tell me you felt this way?" He asked pulling him into a hug. "I don't know... I should leave for work now probably," he said sheepishly.

"Wait... I gotta tell you something," Stiles bit his lip, Derek stopped and raised a brow curiously. "W-we won't be that lonely in a couple months," Stiles said vaguely and then placed Derek's hands on his stomach. "Y-you're pregnant?" Derek whispered and widened his eyes and Stiles chuckled nodding. Derek gasped and then picked up swinging him around in a hug and nuzzling him. "Oh! I wanna go next!" Jade said after coming down the stairs. Derek sat Stiles down and then picked Jade up tossing her around as she giggled, Stiles watched the two full of love.