You Saved Me

I drew the picture up about, it's Stiles and Derek.
Also warning: Sex in this chapter, if you want to skip it. It will be in this font

Stiles POV
I'm in the school by myself, currently being chased by a werewolf from another pack, I trip and he pins me down. "Hey, Stiles do you remember me?" He spits in my face, I shake my head and he chuckles. "I'm Richard, I was in your 6th-grade class. You drew a dick on the chalkboard and blamed it on me" he tells me and I laugh remembering. "You think it's funny? That day I was sent to the principles office, they called my foster parents. My foster parents kicked me out and I had to find somewhere to stay." He says, "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that..." I apologize, "Who cares," he says growing out his claws "now I'm going to kill you". He pulls back his hand and swipes at me, I close my eyes and wait for the impact... But it never happens! I just hear a growl and a grunt, I open my eyes and see that Derek tackled him to the wall. He was fixing to slice his throat, but I stopped him, I pulled Derek away and Richard looked at me confused. "We're even, no leave beacon hills!" I said waving for him to go.

"Why did you do that?" Derek growled, "it was my fault..." I stated. "He was going to kill you... Why did you let him go!" Derek screamed and then grabbed me by the elbow, "Since when do you care if anyone kills me" I asked. "If anyone is going to kill you it's going to be me!" He points at himself and we laugh. "Why are you serious all the time? Your really sweet" I coo at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Come on Derek, he's gone! I don't need you to escort me!" I yell as he takes me by the wrist leading me to my jeep, "I just want to make sure your saf-" he realized what he was saying. "Uhh, what was that big guy? If I was saf-e?" I tease him. He spins around surprising me and our faces are inches away, he closes his eyes and leans in. I close my eyes and slightly pucker my lips, "Siiiike" he draws out and then continues pulling me to my car. "Son of a bitch" I cross my arms and get in my jeep, I turn on the jeep as Derek try's open the door. He knocks on the window and I roll it down, "may I help you with something" I ask. He reaches in and unlocks the door, 'damn' I mutter and he chuckles.

"Bye Wolfie" I wave and he waves back, I open the door and say goodnight to my dad who was reading the newspaper in the dining room. "Goodnight Dad..." I say realizing he was eating an apple "hot damn you're eating an apple!" I exclaim. He gives me a sarcastic laugh and tells me goodnight. I walk out of the room and hide so he doesn't know I'm there. As soon as I do that he brakes out a huge slice of 21 layered chocolate cake, he then shoves handfuls in his mouth. I step back in the kitchen and cross my arms tapping my foot, "I'm not even going to say anything, you know how pathetic this is" I shake my head in disappointment. I take the rest of the cake out of the fridge and dump it in the trash can, "I know you'll eat it out of there too..." I say getting out ranch from the fridge. I dump the whole bottle and mix it in the cake, dad hates ranch. I kiss his forehead and say goodnight as I walk up the stairs I hear him say 'damn kids, don't let me eat no cake...who does he think he is... The pope?' And I chuckle quietly.

I walk in my room and turn in the lights, I strip off my shirt and scream. "Derek, stop scaring me like that!" I yell and hear footsteps running up the stairs, dad runs in the room and then he looks at Derek who is sitting with his legs crisscrossed and smiling cheekily. "Don't murder him..." Dad says to Derek, "just let him suffer a little, he destroyed my cake" he say tilting his head in desperation and Derek nods to that. His phone buzzed and he was called to the station, "I'll be out all night, see you tomorrow" he hugs me and leaves. I go to my drawer and find my pajamas, I look at Derek who's eyes was following me like I was his prey. "Do you mind?" I say twirling my hand telling him not to look, he doesn't say anything or moves. I sigh annoyed and go into my bathroom to change into my pajamas.

I come out to see Derek fully naked on my bed, facing up and looking at the ceiling with folded arms on his stomach. "Dude that's my favorite comforter!" I yell. "Yeah, yeah, I'm tired... Hurry up and turn off the lights" he commands and he turns on his side, his ass is one of the 7 wonders of the world. I sigh and turn of the light, I climb into bed and get under the covers. A minute later Derek does the same, and he cuddles up to me. I push him off "nope!" I pop the 'p', "I sleeping here to protect you, how will I know if someone takes you when I'm asleep?" He states. "I know, ugh, just get in between the sheets..." I offer