New Pack Mom Story!

Its here and its Queer!😂😂 go check it out:) its a Halloween special. here's a sneak peek.

Friday

Beacon Hills High School

At Lunch

"Guys... I did something kind of shitty," Scott told the pack, "What did you do?" Lydia glared at him. Scott looked around to see if Stiles was near but it was just Lydia, Jackson, Allison, Isaac, Kira, and Liam. "So you remember that Halloween party at the abandoned burnt down Hale house we have been planning for months... and remember how we promised Stiles we wouldn't let Derek know..." Scott pitched the bridge of his nose still upset with himself. "You didn't..." Jackson gasped, "It just slipped!" Scott sighed flopping down beside Lydia.

Scott had skipped 3rd period to go talk with Derek, they were discussing the new threat in town. Having two alphas in the pack would be hard for some packs but not this one, it was different because they respected one another. It's sort of like a family, a family has its share of fun and pleasant times, but they also have fights. Derek had broken Stiles heart a year ago, It destroyed both of them when they both had to be together in pack meetings.

Earlier

It looked like Derek hadn't slept for days, Scott decided not to tell him that when he got to the loft. "What's so important that you made me skip 3rd period?" Scott asked, Derek rolled his eyes "It's not like you wanted to stay for 3rd period... no more joking around this is serious..." Derek said with fear in his eyes. Scott had never seen this emotion from Derek "Whats going on?" Scott said focused now. Derek sighed "Peter isn't in his grave anymore... I don't know who took him, or if he got out on his own, or how he..." Derek rambled nervously, "Ok I got it Stiles..." Scott stopped him. The comment caught him off guard "Sorry..." Scott said.

"It's fine... just make sure Stiles is safe over the weekend," Derek told Scott and he nodded, "Where are you guys going to be? Isn't Halloween Saturday?" Derek asked. Scott gulped because he hates keeping secrets, "You think Peter is hostile?"Scott asked trying to change the subject. "I don't know... all I know is that he was pretty interested in Stiles before I killed him," Derek said vaguely. He glares at Scott getting up and cornering him against the wall "What are you hiding," Derek said. "I can't tell you," Scott glares back at him, Derek hates not knowing everything that's going on. "Tell me or I'll tell Isaac you like him," Derek threatens, Scott gulped sweating from the stress. "We're planning to have a Halloween party at your old house... It was Stiles' idea," Scott added because he knew Derek wouldn't get mad if it was Stiles' Idea.

End of Flashback

"It will be ok... Just tell him to wear a costume so Stiles won't recognize him," Isaac tried to calm Scott down, "I know he'll get over it... I just don't want to be responsible for Derek upsetting him again," Scott said. Derek would always try to talk to Stiles like nothing happened before, he always ran to Scott to cry. "We should lock them in a room together..." Jackson stated and everyone looked at him like he was insane, "What? Stiles has pent up all of his emotions and he would get everything thing out. We all know Derek wouldn't physically hurt him," Jackson defended his plan. "That's actually a good idea..." Scott thought about it more.

"What's a good Idea?"Stiles sat down all giddy, everyone gulped "Uh... Getting to the Hale house after school to make sure everything is safe and to begin decorating," Scott saved themselves. "Why do you look like you just made out with someone?" Lydia asked when she saw Stiles red lips and a hickey on his neck. Stiles had the goofiest grin "I found my robin..." Stiles giggled. He was talking about costumes, he's going to be a sexy batman and he needed a partner. Lydia and Allison are dressing up like slutty Mario and Luigi, Scott and Isaac are going to be slutty Captian America and Spiderman, Liam and Mason are going to be sexy cops, and Jackson is being a brat and not dressing up.

"Really? Who is it?" Scott has a mini panic attack in his mind, he knows Derek will not be nice to the boy. "Evan," Stiles said still high off of the kiss. Everyone wanted to tell Stiles that Evan was a bad boy but couldn't find a heart too. He was so happy and he had finally started to get over Derek
-----
more of the chapter over at the real book:)