The Abernathy Pack

*Reminder: Liam was raped by a big bad alpha of another pack, that can be found in the 'acting like pack siblings' chapter*

5:00 A.M.

Derek sneaks in Liam and Lydia's room and knelt down by Liam's bed shaking him lightly to wake him up. "Liam..." Derek whispered and Liam woke up. "Yeah, dad?" He asked groggily, " We are leaving, are you sure you don't want to come?" Derek asked. "I don't want to go, please..." Liam shyly said and looked at the doorway to find the other pups looking at him sympathetically. "Of course Pup, I'll see you when I get back. Be good for mom ok?" Derek asked and Liam nodded. "I love you," Derek kissed Liam's forehead and he smiled, "Love you too dad..." he said blushing a little because Derek hadn't ever been this affectionate towards him yet, he enjoyed it.

Soon after that Derek and the pups left Stiles, Lydia, Liam, and Allison at the house. Allison was still asleep, Lydia could sense than Liam was uneasy and couldn't go to sleep. "C'mon sweetie, let's go make a tent..." Lydia said getting out of her bed, Liam giggled and go up. She took his shaking hand and hugged him, "It will get easier to live with, with time..." She said rubbing his back. "Will I ever stop thinking about what happened to me?" He said broken, "No... but you won't think about it all the time, just some things will trigger the memory. It's your job to move on, I believe in you," Lydia looked at him and pushed some hair out of his eyes, "I know... I'll try" Liam nodded.

When Lydia and Liam got downstairs Liam wasn't feeling real good, "I have to go to the bathroom..." Liam winced. "are you alright?" Lydia asked and Liam nodded, he held a hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom. He started puking into the toilet, he flushed the toilet once he was done and washed his hands. When he walked out he found Lydia looking at him concerned, "I don't know why I just puked, I don't feel sick" He said confused. "Maybe it's the stress, C'mon you can lay on the couch while I make the tent..." Lydia waved him over, "But I'm feeling better, I want to help build it." He gave her puppy dog eyes. "Fine..." She gave in

Liam got some chairs from the dining room and Lydia got the pillows and blankets, Liam sat the chairs down making the frame of the tent while Lydia was directing him on where to put them. They worked together placing the blankets on top of the chairs, using bag clips and hair ties securing the blankets to the chair. They laid down the base blanket before building the tent on top while they were decorating the tent inside with fans, lights, and pictures Stiles came down holding his now showing belly. He sniffed the air and could tell something was different about one of the pups. He said good morning to them and went into the kitchen closing the door behind him. He got out his phone dialing Dr. Deatons number, "Hey, I need you to come over sometime today. Something's different about one of the pups..." He said as quietly as possible so the pups could hear him.

_______________________

Derek and the pups were watching the new pack lounging around their den they claim, it was a abandoned warehouse they spruced up to make liveable. The pack had sprayed themselves with some spray that will take away their scent so they won't be noticed, they got the spray from Deaton. A boy came out of the warehouse getting in a van, Derek noticed him immediately. Derek caught the scent of four other werewolves and 2 humans, he suspects they are love interests. They four other werewolves and two humans got in the van behind the other. Derek knew all the people that got in the van except one, but Jackson did. Jackson tapped Derek on the shoulder and whispered "That's him", the one Jackson recognized was his childhood and Liam's attacker. Most of the pups went to confront him. The others waited for Derek's permission, "wait..." Derek commanded

Derek and the pups waited a couple minutes after the van left and then they broke into the warehouse, the door wasn't locked so it was easy. they snooped around the warehouse careful to put everything back exactly where it was.

"Derek, what's this?" Scott picked up this sign containing a pack crest that has the surnames, Abernathy and Hale, "This was my old pack... some of my family and other members of this pack managed to escape. Only some of the members of the pack survived, there was a huge fight because Ben wouldn't let us leave... Ben is Liam's attacker..." Derek said ashamed.

"Um... dad?" Jackson said sheepishly, "Yea pup?" Derek could sense the anxiety in him. "I meant to tell you this when Liam told you... but I chickened out..." Jackson rubbed the back of his neck, "Can you tell me in a second? We need to get out of here before they get back..." Derek said sweetly to not offend Jackson, he nodded and Derek gathered the pups. They made sure everything was where it was, and then they left.

After a couple minutes of running they slowed down to walking, they relaxed a little and started talking. Jackson was walking slower than the others so Derek slowed down so the others would lead and Jackson and him could trail behind. Jackson was so in his thought he didn't even notice Derek was beside him, "Hey pup, Whats wrong?" Derek patted him on the shoulder startling him a little. "oh... sorry, It's not really something easy to tell someone." Jackson said, "its ok, take your time baby," Derek told him and Jackson.

A couple seconds later Jackson started with "when I was younger, like 5 to 6 years ago... I was attacked like Liam by that same person..." Jackson whispered with a shaky voice. Derek looked at him immediately stopping and hugging him, he could tell that Jackson had repressed the memory still clearly bothered by it. Jackson and Derek continued talking about it until the got home, the pups could sense sadness coming from the house.

When they walked in the house Deaton was standing above a curled up Liam in Stiles lap crying, he said "Don't tell Jackson" to Stiles. "Um," Stiles said and pointed towards Jackson standing in the doorway with the rest of the pack. Jackson stepped forward "Don't tell me what?" he made his way towards Liam and sat beside him, Liam crawled into his lap. He wrapped his arms around Liam, Liam looked back at Stiles "You have to tell him... He'll just find out anyway," Stiles said soothingly. Liam took a deep breath and kissed Jackson desperately, he pulled away "Whats wrong?"Jackson rested his forehead on Liam's. "I-I'm pregnant..." Liam broke down

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)