The Favorite

2 months after being in the new house

"I'm their favorite!" Jackson screams at Isaac, "Nooo!!" Isaac cries and hugs his legs. The pups was just sitting around the living room, either reading books or on their phones. Isaac accidentally claimed he was the favorite pup, Jackson wasn't going to let his throne down without a fight. "What is going on down here!" Stiles comes down the stairs from the nap he was taking in his bedroom, "Mommy he's being mean to me!" Isaac runs over to Stiles and hugs him.

"Jackson why are you screaming at him, is there even a reason?" Stiles asks while Isaac turns toward him. Isaac devilishly grins at Jackson for getting in trouble, "he's fine he's smiling!" Jackson points at Isaac. Before Stiles could see Isaac teasing Jackson, he changed his face back to a sad one and sniffed to add effect. Stiles looks back at Jackson and placed his hand on his hip wanting an explanation, Jackson walks closer fidgeting with his hands. "He's trying to make you hate me..." He whispers so the other pups don't hear it, Stiles looks up at Isaac. "I just said I was the favorite..." He said confused.

"I want to be favorite, I'm not even my other parents favorite and I'm their only child..." Jackson looks up at Isaac treading closer trying for an apology hug. Isaac accepts it and hugs him first, Jackson drags out the hug because he likes cuddling, and so does Isaac. "Where's my other baby pup?" Stiles looks around trying to look for Liam, "he ran outside when they were yelling" Scott said nonchalantly while flipping his page to his book. "You know it wouldn't kill you guys to help each other" Stiles said annoyed and walked outside trying to find Liam.

"Moms right, we need to start being nicer and more involved with each other" Jackson backed up Stiles and so did Isaac, everyone looked at them dumbfounded and looks at one another. "Moms birthday is coming up soon, maybe we could figure out something together?" Allison asks and they all nod.

Stiles POV
I sniff the air and catch Liam's scent, I follow the path to the garden. He's sitting down on the bench facing a waterfall going into the koi pond, I go up and sit beside him. "What's going on Pup?"I use my wolf to calm my voice, "Do you really have favorites?" He looks up to me retracting his eyes from the pond. "No baby, you all are my favorites," I say, and he smiles "good". "Is that what you was worried about?" I chuckle and he blushes and giggles, "you're so cute," I say and hold out my arms and he lays his head on my legs.

"Have you thought of any names?" He looks at my stomach, "I was thinking maybe Liam #1" I said trying to sound nonchalant. He looked crushed "bu-but my name is Liam..." He stutters, "I'm jokin... I'm sorry baby" I kiss his forehead. "Maybe you could name it, we don't know if it's a girl or boy yet. So think of a boy and girl name" I say and his face lights up with honor, he nods and then we go inside

If you think of any names please comment them! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)