This Is My Fault...

They've been searching since 11 A.M. to now 7 P.M.
Warning: This chapter is really graphic

The pack searched for Danny for hours but they couldn't find him, they couldn't even find his scent. Ethan was freaking out, they were all running back to the tents and he stopped breaking down. "Baby it will be ok, we will find him I promise," Stiles comforted the boy, he wrapped his arms around him and Ethan cries onto Stiles shoulder taking in the comforting aura.

Stiles POV
"Mom, This is my fault..." Ethan said after calming down then the pack started back walking. "What do you mean? Why would you say that?" I asked. "I went on a jog this morning by myself, I was rude to Danny because I'm still mad at him," he explained, "This isn't your fault Ethan... It's the kidnapper's fault..." I was hesitant to say, but everyone knows it we just don't want to say it. "I-I know..." He looks at the ground, I pressed my lips together and hold his hand.

We walk 10 more minutes in silence before we had to make a turn to go to the tents. "Lyds? Where are you going?" Derek asked, she just kept going straight. "Where are you guys going? The tents are this way..." She said confidently. "You can see our tent from here," Scott points at the tent Lydia looks and sees the tent. She gulps and says "I think we need to keep walking straight..." She sighed. "Is it Danny? Is he hurt?" Ethan and Jackson step up to her and asked, she often finds dead bodies, or if they are close to death by walking in the direction her mind sends her. "I-I don't know... It's someone," she holds her head, "oh god... Cover your ears," Scott warns us and then Lydia screams.

"It's not Danny," she says in relief, "but it's that missing person... We need to get to Danny quick," she warns. "Let's keep searching," Ethan said relieved Danny is still alive, "are you guys ok!?" Josh and Stacy run to us alarmed. "Oh uh... Yeah, they just dared me to scream as loud as I can," we all make eye contact to not tell them about Danny. "Oh, that's a relief..." Josh placed a hand over his heart, Stacy nudged Josh smiling. "Would you guys like to join us at my parent's house for dinner? We're having steak," Josh asked.

I opened my mouth to decline but Lydia beat me to it "Yeah, that would be fun," she said and we began walking straight. I heard my phone beep and I checked it, "tell the rest of the pups to put their phones on silent, I have a weird vibe from them," Lydia texts and I nodded. I texted all of them in between so if Josh and Stacy or up to something they won't be suspicious.
-----15 minutes later-----
Scotts POV
After a long awkward walk, we made it to Josh's parent's house. "Oh Hello Josh's friends, it's a pleasure to meet you kids!" A stocky southern women said sweetly. Josh takes time to introduce us and the lady invites us in, her name is Betty. She looks to be in her Sixties, she is wearing a emerald church dress, she has dyed auburn hear that's she teased into a beehive. The house is beautiful, mostly made of wood and it is two stories.

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes, go meet my husband Richard in the living room," she smiled, " and I'll be sure to fix you a large plate to put some meat on those bones," she pinches Isaacs cheeks and snickers. She seems a bit off, even Josh looks at her weirdly. "Would you like some help?" Mom asked and I heard a phone chime, I look down at my phone to see that Isaac texted the group chat... But then I realized we all have our phones on silent. I remain calm and make a new group chat, "DON'T text the pack chat anymore! They have Danny's phone."

10 minutes later
Stiles POV
I told the pups to remain calm and wait for a chance to attack, for all we know they could have gotten a text at the same time. Betty sat the table and called all of us into the dining room, we blessed the food and then I stood up "where is the restroom at?" I asked and the pups and Derek glares at me like "what the hell are you doing?". "Upstairs and take a immediate right and then it's all he way at the end of the hallway," Richard told me, "I have to go as well," Isaac said pretty convincing.