Bottled Up Pup

A couple days after 'Night With the Pups'

4:39 A.M.

Stiles POV

It's the first night that one of the Pups didn't come in and sleep with us, I know Derek and I always talk about wanting to be alone, but tonight was kind of lonely. I try climbing out of bed without waking up Derek but I'm tangled up in him. I lift his arm off of me but then he constricts me back into his grip, "Why is there movement this early," he groans. "Come on babe, I got to get ready for today," I giggled and kissed his chin. "5 more minutes..." he tucked his head between my back and the bed.

"I'll pack babe, you need rest because you'll be driving," I roll over so we are face to face, he glows his alpha eyes. "You don't scare me sourwolf..." I glow my violet eyes. I hear a faint knock on the door and then it opens to reveal some of the pups, "Cuddle your Dad while I pack for the trip," I tell them and sneak out of Derek's grasp. he glares at me and then the Pups jump on top of him, I wish I could take a picture of how adorable this is... I actually will. I got the Digital camera we bought from the dresser top and turned on the flash, "Mom..." they covered their eyes and groaned. Liam is snuggled up to Derek, Scott and Isaac are almost one with each other. I get Derek and my suitcases out of the closet and make my way to leave, "Mom, do you want me to help?" Isaac asked and Scott gripped him so he wouldn't leave. "No thanks Sweetie, get some rest..." I smiled and he nodded.

I go downstairs and then into the garage getting the rest of the suitcases for each Pup, I go back upstairs to find out all of the pups except Ethan is in Derek and my room. So I brought cases individually to each room packing the Pups favorite and most logical clothing for camping, along with their phone chargers. I bought a portable solar charger as a surprise, I also packed their DS's and PSP's. I told the pups to pack their toothbrushes and bathroom stuff last night so I just had to throw it in the suitcase.

---------------

50 minutes later I have only one more room to pack for, I go in quietly so I would wake up Ethan, I was avoiding this room so he could rest. He is already awake to my surprise, "oh... hey," he wiped his eyes and sniffed. I put down the suitcase and sit on the bed next to him laying down. "Whats wrong baby?" I said in a soothing nurturing tone, he resisted a little but then he broke down in tears. He sits up and I embrace him, "Danny broke up with me a couple days ago... he cheated on me," he sniffed, half of it was mumbled in my chest but iI still understood. I knew something was off with the two the last couple of days. I run my fingers through his hair and let him cry it out, he's probably bottled it up because that's what he and Aiden does.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)