Happy Ending?

Major Fluffy Finale Chapter... at the end will be more Information and some Idea's I have for a new Pack Mom story. Just forget the Black Eerie Fog and stuff.

------------

3 Months After the Camping Trip

"Why are we even decorating for Halloween? We live in the middle of nowhere..." Jackson whined while hanging some fake cobweb on the porch. "Because it's my favorite day of the year, and I said so," Stiles said while securing a statue he got from the Halloween store. "This is insulting..." Derek glared at the statue, it was of what Hollywood portray werewolves to be. Stiles laughed and continued setting up 'scary' corny things around the house for the rest of the day.

They were finally done decorating outside, "Jackson wanna go for a run?" Derek joked. Jackson was close to fainting from heat, Derek didn't understand because it was just starting to get cold. "It's ok baby, you can go inside now... You were a big help," Stiles smiled at the boy panting from exhaustion. Jackson perked up "Thank you, Mom," Jackson smiled and went inside.

Jackson ran upstairs to Liam and His room, Liam was sitting at the desk doing some school work. He felt himself being picked up and brought to the bed "Hi," Liam giggled whiled Jackson pulled the covers over their heads. Jackson kissed him "I love you..." Jackson started looking at how cute Liam looked in his little college hoodie. Liam had enough credits to skip senior year and go to college, he got excepted to Beacon Hills University. "I love you to, you goof..." Liam chuckled and cuddled closer to Jackson. "Did you tell them?" Liam asked and Jackson kissed him again, guilty and trying to change the subject.

Liam pulled away "You know we don't have to get married right away..." Liam told Jackson, he felt like he forced Jackson to ask him to propose. A couple days ago, in typical Jackson fashion he took Liam out on an expensive, fancy date. He hired a carriage ride with rose petals in the seat's, Liam didn't even know how Jackson found someone that offered carriage rides in Beacon Hills. He proposed at midnight under the full moon while a sappy romantic song was playing, usually Liam would puke at sappy romantic things like that but he loved it so much coming from Jackson. There was no doubt in his mind when he said yes.

"No! no... I want to get married, I-I just don't want to move away... their pack," Jackson said sad, he had never had family like this before. "Who said anything about moving away?" Liam asked and Jackson looked at him confused, "I just figured you'd want to move closer to college... and that's usually what happens when people get married, they move out," Jackson said confused. "No, I don't want to move away... If we do move I don't think mom and dad would let us move more than 3 miles away," Liam chuckled.

Liam's usually the one that needed to be comforted, "What's really the matter?" Liam asked uncovering them and taking dominance for the first time. "This is weird..." Jackson said uncomfortable not being the dominant one, and he hated showing weakness. "Something's bothering you... I want to know what," Liam said and Jackson sighed, "It's just... I love the pack so much, mom and dad are so good to me. When will it stop? When will everything fall apart like it always does..." Jackson asked. Liam goes to tell him that it wouldn't but Lydia beat him to it "It won't... Friends fight, family sticks together through everything... and I think we've been through everything," Lydia said coming in and sitting on the side of the bed, Liam and Jackson both jumped startled because they didn't realize she was there.

"How much did you hear?" Jackson asked, he had never thought about what she just said, she always knew what to say just like Stiles. "Just long enough to hear you guys are engaged... but I already knew," Lydia said nonchalantly. "Do you understand that? The pack will never fall apart," Liam said and Lydia agreed, "Yeah... I do now," Jackson smiled.