Vacation from Beacon Hills...

I wanted to name this chapter 'Taking A Break From Beacon Hills... But Will Beacon Hills Take A Break From Them' But it's way too long haha.

They are on vacation for a whole week. And I don't remember if I had them married yet, so if so I'm changing it. Stiles and Derek are dating, not married yet.
Day One
Stiles comforted Ethan for an hour, he needed to let everything he bottled up. Ethan had discovered Danny cheated on him for most of their relationship with a guy from the lacrosse team, he was suspicious when they would have private practices but overall trusted Danny. Ethan wanted to get over it so he helped Stiles pack the rest of the stuff they need to take on the vacation.

Stiles went into his and Derek's room to wake them up, but to his surprise all of the pups were jumping on Derek. "Dad get up!" Scott yelled excited and I heard Derek groaning, "Come on Dad! Get up," Liam Whined and he climbs on top of Derek hugging him. Derek opens his eyes to see all the pups puppy dog eyes, "What are you guys  waiting for?" He runs his fingers through Liam's hair "pack up the van," he said. The pups jump off of the bed excited and then ran out of the room, "I love you..." Stiles said climbing on Derek.

"I love you to," Derek pulls down on Stiles and kisses him, "you're so good with the Pups, I'm so lucky to have a amazing father to my children," Stiles complimented him. "You're even better with the pups babe, I'm lucky to have you even more," Derek blushed from the compliment.

Liam's POV
"Who's going to protect Mrs. Melissa and Jade?" I asked Scott, "I asked Satomi and her pack to watch over them," he said. I nodded and then got my suitcase, I put in in the van. I'm confused because I thought we were going to rent a RV, but Derek had bought a brand new van.

Mrs. Melissa pulled up in the yard and Brett was behind her, "Mom, this is Brett... He will be watching over you so your safe from other packs," Scott told he and she shook Brett's hand. "Liam! Come here please," Jackson called my name, I found him in the garden with Lydia.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked, "We want to give little surprise to mom, you helped him with the garden right?" Lydia asked and I nodded. "What's his favorite flower?" Jackson asked, I looked around and then pointed at the red roses. Jackson walked over to the rose bush and picked out two roses, Lydia took off her backpack I didn't notice she had and pulls out an oval shaped fragrance bottle. She must have had it custom made because it has Stiles engraved in cursive, and has the packs symbol on it.

"What in it?" I asked "just water... I didn't want to get a fragrance and he doesn't like it," she explained. Jackson started to pullout of the pedals of the flower and gave them to Lydia to put them in the bottle. "My grandma always had some kind of flower growing, she didn't usually like to buy perfume so she would soak the flower pedals in water and then use that," Lydia smiled at the memory. "That's really sweet Lydia," I smiled, "we will give this to him when we get to the campsite, the others will be jealous that we got him something and they didn't... We will be the favorites," Lydia chuckled evilly, "I'm so in," I giggled and then she hid the bottle in her backpack.

Stiles POV
The pups packed the van and I packed some snacks, Derek and I kissed Jade good bye. I gave Melissa the list I made to help her take care of Jade, that girl hates sleeping at night.

"Did everyone check if I packed everything for you?" I asked when I got in the van and they nodded. I noticed where all the pups are sitting and Ethan and Danny are sitting next to each other. "Ethan... Want to trade seats?" I asked because I can see it's killing him, I quickly nodded getting up and I got back in his spot. Jackson wanted to sit by Danny so I let him, Liam and Isaac quickly took the spots on my sides. "Everyone ready? It's a 11 hour car trip," Derek announced and we all cheered.