Night With the Pups

Oh btw just to make some things clear.

1. Jade was not in the room when Derek and Stiles were doing the deed last chapter lol.

2. Scott, Isaac, Jackson, Liam, Erica, Boyd, Lydia, Allison, Malia, Danny, Ethan, and Aiden are the pups pack. I have a hard time keeping up with all of them lol, I may have forgotten one...

3. and everyone is the same age as they are in the show, someone asked in one chapter if they are children. No, they are all teenagers like they are in the show... except for Derek of course, he is 23.

4. Some of the actions they do isn't what would normally happen in a family, they arent actually related lol. So most of the things I write in this story is fluffy cuteness... I love fluffy cuteness.

June 11, 2016

After a month it came the time to go camping, the pups have been awesome around the house. Whenever Stiles was over exhausted they would help with Dinner and with Jade. When It got closer to the week of the trip they realized it would be hell taking Jade on the trip, and also the pack van broke down on the way to the movies. That's probably what Derek gets for buying it for 400 dollars off of Craigslist.

Stiles POV
"Maybe I should stay behind... You know so you guys can have fun and I can take care of Jade," I said to the pack at dinner, and I took a bit of corn. Jade was upset because I'm holding and feeding her, Scott wanted to help. "No," the pups said in unison, "we miss you," Liam said. I feel bad because Jade has taken all of my time, I'm up all night with her, when I finally get some free time I sleep. "You need a break..." Isaac said rubbing my shoulder. I look at Derek and he nodded "Besides, I already asked my other mom and she said she be happy to babysit," Scott announced and I relaxed a bit. "But doesn't she have shifts at work?" I asked, "she has like a year of vacation days saved up," he smiled and then so did I.

"How are we going to go?" I asked picking up my stuff to put it in the sink, "nope..." Derek stopped me and swatted at my hands, he got my stuff and put it in the sink for me. "Relax babe... I have it all figured out," he kissed me, "pups, could you take your mom to the movies or something to do he has some fun?" He smiled and the pups start chatting on where they should take me.

-----------

I went upstairs after dinner to clean up a bit because I probably haven't showered in 4 days, I definitely haven't changed clothes in a week. I have been wearing my lazy clothes along with my maternity clothes, so I'm a little excited to dress up to go out. I made sure to actually clean my body, I took some soap the pups made me with my favorite scent, lavender. I washed the soap and suds off of me and then I put shampoo in my hair, It's getting a little long so I will ask Derek to buzz it off before we go camping. I decided to start shaving my legs a couple weeks ago so it took a little time because the hair had grown in some.

I put on some pants Lydia bought me, they are navy blue joggers, I put on a white t-shirt of Jackson's and a wore down black jacket of Isaac's, the laundry was in the room for me to fold. Derek told me that most of the scent is off of clothes once you wash them, but there is just enough to leave a small scent. He tells me to wear one thing of his or the pups so other packs know not to mess with me. I also love wearing their clothes because it makes me feel closer to them. A Luna Wolf doesn't have regular powers,I can pick up scents and sounds like the others can, but I don't have their kind of physical strength. I must pick up on scents better than Derek and the pups because I'm covered in Jackson and Isaacs scent, I take in their scents and my eyes glow purple full of motherly love.